𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊. reid's new hair

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: REID'S NEW HAIR !

5x22
━━━━━━

IT WAS A ROUGH, HECTIC MORNING FOR CASEY WILLOWS. She had woke up from JJ calling her, telling her that the team had a new case to attend to and Casey looked at the clock and realized she had been late to work. Last night had been a rough night, she must've been drinking and she forgot to set her alarm clock. She didn't even remember drinking last night until she saw the bottles below her feet. There had only been two, it wasn't much.

She had scrambled to get ready and headed to the local coffee shop she liked going to in the morning before work.

Casey had figured since she was already late for work, she might as well get coffee. Unfortunately, she couldn't because the line was literally taking forever because of an indecisive woman who couldn't order. Casey decided to skip out on the coffee and drove to the BAU and zoomed her way into the building and to the roundtable she went.

        "I am so sorry I am late," Casey apologizes as she enters the room. "I woke up late for starters, and some indecisive woman couldn't decide what she wanted at the coffee shop and— whoa." Casey took a pause as she took her seat next to Reid.

        The boy looked at the girl in confusion and Casey was giving him the same look. He got a haircut. His hair hadn't been too his shoulders anymore, it was shorter and shaggy.
"Since when did Harry from One Direction start working here?" Casey questioned.

"What's One Direction?" Rossi questioned.

Casey responded with laughter and took notice that nobody else was laughing. "Man, you guys are old. Boy band, have a bunch of songs, no?" Everyone else just looked confused. "I give up."

"Anyways, what did I miss?" Casey asked. "Not much, just debriefing." JJ answered. "What do we know about his MO?" Hotch continued.

         "That's why we were invited in," JJ told. "The abduction sites are pristine." Morgan continued, "And there's no DNA besides the victims', and there's no sign of forced entry or a struggle."

        "And the victims aren't reported missing until two or three days after they're abducted." Emily added. "Two or three days... women like this don't just vanish without somebody noticing." Rossi told.

        "Yes," JJ followed. "Which is why I asked Garcia to dig into their lives." Garcia walked into the room next. "And when I took a look at their online activity, I could easily see how the unsub is doing it." Garcia clicked on the remote to the projector.