Chapter 24 - 'Again'

(A/N: Hey you guys, so that's my cake up there ^. And thanks for all the birthday blessings. I feel so loved.
Anywho, back to the story. Bug Out!!)
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

I got up to a constant tapping on my left cheeks. I opened my eyes to see Marinette over me, but on her side to my right. I gently gripped her hand as she stopped the hitting blinking twice. I looked around and saw that we were in her room. But yesterday we were both down in the studio..- Oh now I remember... We both passed out after we drank the potion.

Marinette: *Ahem* I'd like my hand back please.

Damian: How long were we out?

Marinette: I don't know maybe two days, Now let go of my hand..- Ahh!

I pulled her down on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her. I started planting kisses on her neck while she tried to push me away. "Since the bond is broken, I can do whatever I want to make you fall in love with me." I whispered in her ear. "No sh*t, let me go right now!" I chuckled, loosening my grip in time for the door to open.

Her older brother stared at us for a few seconds. He then walked over to me and slapped me across my face, picking up his sister and hugging her tightly in his arms. "You miscreant! How dare you try to invade my sister's personal body!?" I rubbed my cheeks all the while Marinette angrily sighed. Marin finally released her, putting her down on her feet.

Marinette: How long were we asleep?

Marin: About 2 days.

Damian: Aww man, so I lost 2 days worth of getting Marinette to fall for me.

Marinette: Shut up!

Luka: Ahh, it seems that the lovebirds have finally awoken from their slumber. Did you kiss to wake the other up? *grins*

Kagami: Stop it. We finished deciphering most of the potions but the book itself is a different story. We can't make any sense of it.

Marinette: It's alright.

Jason: Knock knock, may we come in?

Damian: No..-

Marinette: Sure.

Tim: Aww man demon, you're so mean.

Dick: How are you two feeling?

Marinette: We're fine. Although he looks pale. Maybe all the paperwork tuckered him out.

Damian: Don't be ridiculous. I'm in perfect shape.

Alfred: Maybe I should keep this to myself but your stomach was growling the entire time you were asleep Master Damian.

Damian: Pennyworth, as you said you should've kept it to..-

GRRROOOOWWWWLLLLL!!

Everyone just laughed at me as my belly growled like a bear. Am I really that hungry? Marinette called out to everyone. "Alright, I'm making breakfast this morning. Everyone wash up and get changed. And Damian." I raised a brow, "Yes..-" "Get out." I laid there with my jaw dropped. How could she be so mean. Everyone left the room and it was only me left.

"Stop stalling, idiot, and get out." I slowly got off the bed and before I left, I kissed her on the lips for a good few seconds before running out the door chuckling. "You moron!" she yelled behind me. Haha, getting her to love me back is gonna be a piece of cake.
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

I slid into my tub taking a short soak. This idiot doesn't know when to quit. Telling me that this will be easy, getting me to fall for you...again... *sigh* Why? Why did all of this have to be me? I mean, I know more about myself now than I did before. But...Something doesn't feel right. I hugged my feet close to my chest. 'Again'...Did I love him before? Soon after Tikki flew in.

Tikki: Marinette, Kagami told us you were awake, Are you ok?

Marinette: Yes I'm fine Tikki. Just...conflicted.

Tikki: How do you mean?

Marinette: It's..-

Tikki: Is it about Damian?

Marinette: Yeah...

Tikki: Well Marinette it's simply, Do you love him? Or do you Love Him? Choose wisely. *sarcasm*

Marinette: Ugh, That isn't really giving me much of a choice.

Tikki: I mean everyone sees the way you two act and communicate with each other. It's love, Marinette.

Marinette: Maybe..- M-Maybe it-t isn't!

Tikki: Who are you trying to fool, Marinette?

I 'hmph'ed myself out of the situation, getting out of the bath. I wrapped my towel around myself and left the bathroom. I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit. Damn, what should I wear today. Hmm...maybe a jumper sounds fine. I took it out, got changed and left my room, going downstairs to the kitchen to get started on breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

Pixie made us a huge feast for breakfast; sausages, eggs, french toast, garlic breadsticks, muffins, croissants, bagels; and so much more. It was delicious. I was on my way out of the mansion when Marin appeared behind me. "Where are you going?" he asked suspiciously. I grinned, "Don't worry, I'm not cheating on you if that's what you're worried about. Just on my way to the mall."

He blushed then pushed me aside. "I'll take you." I was stunned but chuckled. "What?" "Nothing man, let's go." I spoke and he narrowed his eyes. I pushed him out the door and so we left. We arrived at the mall, Marin parking his Jaguar in the private parking lot. We got out and headed into the mall and the first place I checked out was the workout shop.

I LOVE protein shakes so I wanted to see what kinds they had here in Paris. So I did. There was cotton candy, macaroon, chocolate croissant, and a coffee flavour too. Damn. "Hey Marin, which one would you pick?" I asked. He walked over and looked at all of them. "I don't know, maybe the macaroon.." I stared at him then looked back at the protein container.

Jason: If you insist, I'll get it.

Marin: Hey, I'm not forcing you to..-

Jason: Never said you were.

After minutes of bickering, I finally bought the protein powder and we both left the shop. We were going down onto the lower floors when we heard high pitched squeals not too far away. A group of girls started taking pictures of us, "OMG IT'S JASON TODD AND MARIN DUPAIN-CHENG!!" After that, everyone stared at us then started chasing us. "Oh Sh*t. Run!" Marin yelled.