Chapter 10 - Back in Paris

Marinette's POV

I woke up yet again from another nap to see the sun blasting in my eyes. I was about to get up when I noticed I wasn't lying on the bed, rather on someone. I looked up to see Damian. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and when I tried to move, I couldn't. He had a really strong grip. I began to tap his cheek with my hand over and over until he finally woke up.

Then one of his hands grabbed mine. "Stop that." "Well you need to let go of me, 'sweetheart'." He glared with a sigh and removed his hand from around my waist. "You can let go of my hand too." He released my hand and so I was finally able to get up. I slipped off the bed and scurried on over to the door, opening it, and shutting it behind me as I left the room to mine.

I opened the door to my room and saw the kwamis everywhere. Damn, these guys really don't sleep. Where do they get all this energy from? I cleared my throat and they all assembled in front of me.

Marinette: Morning kwamis.

Kwamis: Good Morning, Marinette!!

Marinette: So today, we're going back to Paris.

Plagg: Aww, but why? I kinda like it here..-

Barkk: You mean you like eating all the free food out of the pantry.

Plagg: Potato, Potahto...

Marinette: Plagg, you can get Camembert back at the mansion.

Kaalki: So, when are you planning on leaving, Marinette?

Marinette: As soon as possible. I don't really like the idea but we need to go find something.

Tikki: What might that be?

Marinette: I had a vision last night. Wazz, it was a certain connection with you that brought it on.

Wazz: Oh...I apologize for that incident yesterday.

Marinette: It wasn't your fault Wazz..-

Trixx: You're right, it's your fault for using the power. You only have yourself to blame, Marinette.

I glared at the sly, little fox before sighing and walking over to the bed. "What's wrong Marinette?" I turned to see Nooroo looking at me in worry. "I hate to say this but...I don't want to leave without..telling the guys. It seems rude." Then Sass came forward and spoke, "You could've just said you didn't want to leave, or you'll miss them a great deal."

I got up and folded my arms, "Hmph, that's not it at all. It's just..etiquette. Don't be ridiculous." Tikki giggled at my response, "C'mon Mari, Let's go tell them." I exhaled heavily and went with the kwamis down the stairs. I found everyone in the dining room and so I caught their attention.

Marinette: Umm... I wanted to tell you guys something.

Dick: What is it, Blueberry?

Marinette: I-I wanted to go back to Paris. So I just wanted to let you guys know.

Jason and Tim stood up from their seats and walked straight over to me and Jay swung his arm around my neck with a big smirk on his face while Tim patted my head.

Jason: Aww pixie, If you wanted us to come with you, all you had to do was ask.

Tim: Jaybird's right, cupcake. We don't mind tagging along with you if you're scared. Plus...I've wanted to try coffee from Paris anyways.

Bruce: What time are you planning to leave?

Marinette: As soon as possible. There's somewhere I need to go.

Dick: Well, we'll be right there with you, blueberry. Right Lil'D?

Damian: Tt, not like I have a choice in the matter.

Marinette: Thanks boys, you too Mr. Wayne.

Bruce: Please, it's Bruce.

I couldn't help but smile. I haven't smiled in years. People who actually want to stick by me. Seconds later Jay briefly screamed in my ear and jumped. I turned to look at him and he was staring straight at Xuppu who was chuckling. Then Tim's eyes starting sparkling at Kaalki and finally I saw Trixx flying over to Dick and tapped his head and then did the same to Bruce. And as for Nooroo, he went over to Alfred.

Marinette: Oh, these are the kwamis. This is Tikki, Plagg, Trixx, Wazz, Pollen, Nooroo, Duusu, Longg, Sass, Fluff, Kaalki, Mullo, Roar, Stompp, Ziggy, Xuppu, Orikko, Daizzi, and Barkk. Kwamis, I'm glad to officially introduce you to the Batfamily.

Tim: They are so cute!

Marinette: You clearly don't know what they're like. Anywho, I'm ready, are you boys?

Damian: I don't know about these idiots but I can get ready in about 2 minutes.

Marinette: So, you are actually coming? *grins*

Damian: I never said I wouldn't.

Marinette: Aww, are you really gonna miss me that much?

Damian: Stop it. And no, you're the one who came down blushing with embarrassment. It seems to be the other way around.

Marinette: Really, I beg to differ. What did you tell me last night? Oh right..you said..-

Damian: Dupain-Cheng with the ounce of respect I have for you, you better not let it go to waste. I have very little patience and am not as lenient as Grayson nor Drake.

Marinette: Well, I have my limits too, and I'm the one with the powers. You'd be at a disadvantage, birdie..-

Jason: Omg, would you two get a room! And can we get going now?

Damian blushed while I chuckled along with Tim and Dick. I walked up to him and booped his nose. "C'mon, better get to packing, birdie. *smirks*"
~~~~~~~~~~