•Chapter 10•

Y/n = Your Name

L/n = Last Name

TW: Some sexual harassment, dont worry, it ends well...I think
____________________________________________________________________________

Loud music blared through the speakers. The floor thumped with the turned up bass and partygoers crowded the floors with drinks in hand. Y/n was cozy on one of the leather chairs, watching Elvira: Mistress of the Dark while sipping away at her hip flask of alchohol. Couples came and went, making out on the couch next to her. But she stayed unbothered. Eyes glued to the TV.

"Ladies and Doberman, it's time for the grand finale!" Elvira announced, signaling the start of the famous flashdance scene. A couple entered on cue and she didn't make eye contact with them. Lessens the chance of an awkward atmosphere. Well, that's what she thought until-

"Y/n" Oh wow, who else could it be but Amanda and Brandon. Y/n turned from the screen and gave them a resting bitch stare. "Can you go somewhere else?" Amanda asked while Brandon pretended to distract himself.

"Nah, this is the only TV in the house and its playing one of my favorite movies" she inspected Amanda's costume. Her skirt was extremely short and fluffy while the top accentuated her chest. High stockings pinched the fat on her thighs and to top the whole look off she wore red heels and a hat with a cross.

This definitely wasn't her style and wasn't her choice. "We want to be alone, isn't there something else you can do?" "Not really" the conversation was clearly going nowhere.
"C'mon Y/n, don't be difficult. Can't you make some friends for once and hang out with them instead of isolating yourself?" Those few sentences hit a nerve in her.
"Easier said than done Amanda. Go screw your boyfriend in his bedroom" Y/n sipped her alchohol, not cutting eye contact with her friend.

"It's my house and my party, L/n, move" Brandon finally piped up. 'Look who finally decided to grow a pair of balls' she said on the side of her mind.
"Wrong. This is your dads house which he's letting you use since your ass hasn't landed a permanent job yet"

"Why you-"
"Y'know what fine. I'll move. But just you know he got herpes in his Senior year according to an anonymous source" both of them stood in silence as Y/n left them to their business.
Was Y/n being an asshole? A little, since she's refilled her hip flask atleast twice. Drinks didn't exactly make her happy.

The girl plopped down on a barstool next to a kitchen island. She grabbed a random bag of chips and started chowing down. Shooting glares at any guys who tried to approach her.

A swarm of people suddenly came rushing inside, and the overwhelming stink of weed flushed her nose. The flash of blue and red came across the walls before disappearing. Y/n turned around to see three more cop cars passing the house at high speed.
'Ah, that explains it'
Dumb teens hiding from the cops because they were smoking.
The cops were probably headed to some bar fight.

Y/n was conveniently placed in the middle of everything. Lucky her, she could see who went in and out of the TV room. So far no one went in or out, signaling that Amanda and Brandon weren't quite done yet. Well, until Brandon walked out with his fly all the way down.

'What the hell does she even see in him' she angrily glared at Brandon who was approaching her. Without letting him get any closer, she spun around so she wasn't facing him. Although someone tapped her shoulder, the girl ignored it. The tapping got harder until she slapped the hand away
"Fuck off Dickless"

"Come on L/n, don't be so cold" He tenderly set his hands on her shoulders. "I hope she was disappointed with your performance" Y/n shriveled under his gross hands. "Oh Amanda? I fucked her so good that she's sleeping like a baby"
'That wasn't an invitation to describe how well you banged my best friend' she thought