•Chapter 7•

Hi I've been finishing up work for highschool, so sorry for not updating

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last Name

More heartfelt stuff ... I think :)
____________________________________________________________________________

"woooAAAAHH" a box came tumbling down at an alarming speed towards Y/ns face. She tried to extend her arms to catch the box. But it was too late. The box smacked her square in the face and she fell off the chair she was standing on. Followed by an 'oompf'.

"Owie owie" she rubbed her half numb nose, trying to get the feeling back. The box laid beside the girl, its articles spilling out.
The colorful protective boxes covering the VHS tapes stood out.

She quickly crawled over to the box and started snooping through it. The box was humbly labeled "movies". These movies belonged to her mother back in her fanatic days. After the hospital visit they immediately got invited to visit again. Ofcourse it was just for more analysis on Michael, but she was happy to be visiting again. About 3 weeks have passed since she last saw him.

Y/n said she'd bring a horror movie, and that's what she was going to do. Her tiny hands rummaged through the dusty films.

'Texas Chainsaw, Cannibal Holocaust, Puppetmaster, The Fog, Cujo.....' all of these sounded extremely imposing, sometimes she'd look away to not look at the covers of the films. Once confidence flew back into her, Y/n turned her head and grabbed the last tape in the box.
'Child's Play'

The cover didn't scare her and instead perked her curiosity a little. It had a children's play doll holding a knife. Maybe it's because of the familiarity of dolls to her that didn't strike fear. Or the fact she was still ignorant to those types of tropes.
Her mind was set on this one, but there was no way they'd let her take a horror movie into the hospital. It needed a....
Disguise

She quietly shut the attic door and smuggled the movie downstairs. Next to the tv was a bookshelf filled with movies. Mostly romcoms and old children's movies. Her finger carefully grazed the surfaces of each one. Eventually it landed on the most innocent movie one's mind could think of. The Aristocats. The cover slid off nicely as she set the VHS aside and slid the cover of Chucky off, then replaced it with the innocent looking one.

"This should do it"
"Are you ready sweetie?"
Y/n almost threw the movie across the room as she jumped from her mothers voice.
"Yeah ready as I'll ever be!!" She held the movie behind her back.
The mother rolled her eyes "Alright give it up"
"Give what up?" "Whatever is behind your back"
Y/n sighed and gave the movie to her. "Awww, you want to watch this with Michael?" Her mother teased her. She bashfully nodded

"Oh my baby has a little crush" said woman wrapped her daughter in a tight embrace. Y/n struggled to breathe but managed to cough out "Can we leave now?"
The mother giggled and patted her head "impatient I see, but you do have a point. Let's get going"

After a few more checks for anything forgotten, they were well on their way to the hospital. Y/n anticipated how the day would hopefully play out. However her thoughts stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head to look at her mom, but she still had her eyes on the road.
"What's wrong mom?"
The woman let out a deep sigh without faltering her vision on the views ahead of her.

"I want you to be careful around Michael... I can't control who you like, but in this case I want you to be careful around him. He is still somewhat dangerous. And I don't want you to get hurt" Y/n soaked in the details of her mothers words.
"You are still an obsession to him, please be careful with what you say"
Her head slumped low in thought as she verbally agreed with her mother.