•Chapter 9•

Y/n = Your Name

L/n = Last Name

A small filler before we get going

____________________________________________________________________________

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"Aughh, shut up"
Y/n reached for the off button on her annoying thrift store clock. Instead she pressed the AM button. Worst mistake ever to make in the morning. It started screeching and buzzing incoherent words which was supposed to be live feedback on a football game. She cussed and banged her fist on the buttons until it shut up.

The sudden sound made it impossible for Y/n to go back to sleep. It shook her right awake. She curled up in the blanket so only her head was sticking out like a turtle. After several minutes of procrastinating she uncurled and stretched her legs. The cold air touched her bare legs causing a shiver to erupt from within.

She scratched her butt and waddled out of bed and grabbed a pair of sweatpants from the floor. Shimmying them on and looking at herself in the mirror. "Hot" Y/n mocked, her thumbs caressed the elastic waist band and stretched it out before it snapped back onto her hips.

The steps creaked as the girl sluggishly made her decent. Once it ended she swerved around the corner into the kitchen and looked into the fridge. Milk, apple juice, creamer, soda. Her hand grabbed whatever was to her liking. After a few minutes of preparing her morning meal she flipped open the dormant laptop on the dining table and opened up a window.

Y/n took a sip from her drink as she scrolled through MySpace. The Laptop made a short sound, notifying that her Skype had three unread messages. It had to be Amanda. She clicked the tab and low and behold Amanda did indeed message her.

Infamousamanda

-Heyyy girlie
-Ugh dont leave me hanging
-you're so mean ;(
8:13 AM

Y/n rolled her eyes at her friends antics and started typing

Was sleepin, what's up lol
why u up so early ?

She hit send since Amanda's current status was active

Infamousamanda

-got a big day of shopping
-for alcohol
-XD

For what exactly??

Infamousamanda

-For the party
-Duh

Shit, she completely forgot about the party happening today. She didn't have a costume put together or anything to donate to the alchohol table.

yeaaaah the party haha

Infamousamanda

-...dont tell me you forgot
-Y/n
-I swear

Noooo.... okay I did

Infamousamanda

-you're lucky I love you >:(

In my defense I literally just moved

Infamousamanda

-understandable but cmooonnn

Ugh it's just been a little stressful lately

Infamousamanda

-I know I know, I cant be mad at you for it

gee thanks
Anyways, better pick out something to wear