Chapter 38

Jimin's pov

Jimin: sleeping beauty.

I muttered looking at her.

I caressed her cheeks and her belly. I place a kiss on her forehead.

Jimin: Good night Rosie.

I hug her waist and bury my face in her neck. Her smell hit my nose. I miss her so much in my arms. My gripped tightened on her waist. I promise will make everything right.

Rose's pov

In morning

I rubbed my eyes and saw the empty place beside me. Where does she gone? I thought and stretch my body like a cat. A familiar smell hit my nose. I smell the pillow. Jimin's colonge? Did he sleep with me? I shake my head at my stupid theory.

Rose what are you thinking Rose? He will definitely sleep with his mistress. why he will sleep with you?

I muttered.

I sit on the bed and wrap the blanket around me and hug the pillow. It feels like jimin was hugging me. Having a good ten minutes in the blanket I removed the blanket and make my way to the kitchen. I saw a unexpected person there. Jimin reading newspaper?How does he awake so early in the morning? He doesn't even like to waking up for going office. I make way near to the kitchen counter top and cleared my throat to grab his attention. He looks at me with a smile.

Jimin: Good morning!

I nodded my head.

Rose: do you need coffee?

Jimin: If you will make it then why not.

What is wrong with him? Why he is acting so bright in the morning infront of me like he used to do when we were married.

Time skip.

I step outside from the bathroom drying my hair with a tovwel. I saw a pair of shoes in the room. I look at the figure and scoffed.

I turn around my body. I don't want to pity her.

Rose:what?

I said as I look at my figure in the mirror.

Momo: stay away from my man.

Her words stabbed in my heart. She was calling Jimin as her man.

Rose: are you kidding me?

Momo: Do l look like I am kidding to you?

I nodded my head.

Momo: shut up and listen to me carefully. I know what are you doing with him. How you look at him. How you exchange little words with him. I know you want to take away for him. Stay away from him otherwise Your baby will pay the consequences.

I chuckled at her statement. I turn my body and give her a glare.

Rose:I leave him for his own happiness Even it is killing me from inside and you're saying I want to take him away from you.

I said and step out from the room. Tears poured on my face. I quickly wipe them. I have done everything can do for his happiness but why all the fingers are still pointing on me. Telling me it is my fault that my ex-husband cheats on me. Am Inot enough or worthy for him? I put a hand on my belly and rubbed it.

Rose: I am sorry baby but your mom is very weak without your father.

I mumbled and leaned my body on the wall.
Tears were still pouring on my face. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand and starts moving to the dinning room. I sit near jungkook. Jungkook put the food in my plate.