Chapter 30

Flashback

Jimin's pov

I was working on my laptop. I was pretending to  do my work My mind was full with the thoughts of rose. What she will be doing in her office? She didn't even have her breakfast. My thoughts were interrup when I hear a knock on the door.

Jimin: come in please.

The door open revealing momo with a flirty smile. What now she needs?

Momo: Hello Jimin.

I nodded my head and mouthered hello.

She comes near to my table and stand beside me.

Momo: what are you doing?

Jimin: work.

Momo: do something with me.

Jimin: with you? What are you talking about.

Momo: let me show you.

She said while coming near to me. She pressed her lips on mine but in the middle of the kiss.

I hears a familiar voice which I least expected to hear now. I come back to my senses and pushed her. I look at her. She had tears in her eyes because of me. I am sorry rose. I know shouldn't do it.

Time skip.

Rose:I want divorce. I don't want to ruin my life with you anymore.

Jimin: di-divorce

I whispered.

I looked at her face to explain myself. Her eyes was full with tears. I open my mouth to say something but I couldn't after seeing her condition it hurts a lot. She run out of the cabin. I move my feet to chase after her but momo hold my wrist.

Jimin: let me go and explain myself to her.

Momo: Explain what? You showed her that you still have feelings for me.

Jimin: for you? That was my biggest mistake to kiss you back look what have I done now because of you.

I said and wipe my tears. I yank my arm out of her grip and run outside but there is no sign of her. She is gone. Please rose don't leave me.

Rose's pov

l entered the home with tears on my cheeks. I went near the wall where all our pictures were hanging. I Iook at every picture and touch our wedding picture. We were so happy together but why are happiness choose to be destroyed? Why jimin has to cheat on me? Why? I never done something wrong to someone but why am getting hurt?Jimin was the last person I have ever expected this. I love and trust him too much that's why it is hurting too much. He still choose his ex over me. His child and his wife meant nothing from him. I went upstairs to our shared room and starts packing my stuffs.

After some minutes I hear the door opening and saw jimin entering.

Jimin: rose Dlease let me explain.

Rose: explain what jimin? You already have finished everything.

Jimin: No Rose you aren't leaving. I can't live without you.

Rose: stop lying jimin for god's sake. You have find your Love just go and spend your life with her. You wll be happy with her.

I said and wipe my tears but these stupid tears arent stopping.

Jimin: No rose. Please slap me, scold me doo what ever you want to me but please don't leave me.

Rose: you are forcing me to leave you jimin. If you tell me once. you love her the very next second I will let you go to her but what you choose you choose to cheat on me even after knowing that I hate cheaters.