Chapter - 1

_________________________________________

Rose's pov
I am feeling so lucky today. my crush chanyeol propose me to be his girlfriend. I know my parents didn't like me having a boyfriend. But I'll not tell them that I have a boyfriend. Me and chanyeol take our first picture together as a couple.

[ I know the picture isn't perfect but having a picture with two bodies and one soul is far better than a fake picture

[ I know the picture isn't perfect but having a picture with two bodies and one soul is far better than a fake picture.]

After one month.
Rose's mom pov

Mom:where is she? Is she doesnt want to eat her dinner. let me go and find her.

I try to find her in her room but she wasn't there.

I went to rooftop I was about to call her name but then I realises she is talking to someone.

Rose: babe l know. I love you too.

Oh my god. She cheated on us. we have discussed that she doesn't need boyfriend. I should go and tell everything to her dad. I tell everythimg to my husband. My husband was looking so upset.

Dad: lets make her marry to my friend's son. It will also bring advantages to my company. Let me talk to him tomorrow. Okay dear just tell her that we know all of this.

I nodded. We both didn't want to eat after some minutes of discussion on Rose's future we fall asleep.

Next day.

Rose pov

I was going to left for my college but mom hold my wrist and slap me across my face.

Mom: i know everything about your boyfriend. Rose l am so disappointed from you.
Rose: mom no you're no understanding.
Mom: now my daughter starts lying. We have discussed that you doesn't need a boyfriend but see what have you done? Bad company has a affect on you.

Rose: i am so sorry mom but i love him so much please mom try to understand.
Mom: its too late. go to college right now.

I started crying. my parents lost all faith and trust in me. I arrived college and chanyeol come and give me a kiss on my cheek.
Chanyeol: good morning my love.
I just nodded.
Chanyeol: is everything alright babe? why are you behaving so different Did I make a mistake? If I have done l am sorry.
Rose: You haven't done anything. lets go to class.

Time skip
At home
Mom: get ready and wear a beautiful and formal dress got it. no excuses
Rose: okay mom.
I have a bad feeling about this. I quickly take a bath and get ready and wear this beautiful dress.

 I quickly take a bath and get ready and wear this beautiful dress

Rose:i am looking damn good. okay lets go now.

I was sitting in the car and my mother was beside me. I was thinking that my parents are so understanding. They understand my love towards chanyeol. they didn't they have done something horrible but everything seems fine.

Mom: lets go chaeyoung.
Rose okay
l entered a fancy restaurant and saw my father sitting with some peoples. When l reach them take a closer look toward a man looking same age as mine. oh my god he is so handsome.

Oh my goodness his face features are so good he is even better than chanyeol

My mother told me to take a sit beside the handsome man.

Dad: introduce yourself princess.
I nodded.

Rose: good evening my name is park
chaeyoung. Nice to meet you.
Mom: mr and mrs park nice to meet you.
Mrs. park: nice to meet you too mrs park. You introduce yourself son.

??? : Hi my name is park jimin.
Oh so his name is jimin.

While eating
Mr park: I want your attention everyone. Mr. Park and I have decided to arrange a marriage between rose and jimin

I was eating food but on the last words I choked on my food.

Jimin: mom! Dad! Plz this is the worst Joke .

Mr park: its not a joke dear. You have to agree it is better for our company.
Me and jimin look towards eachother we made a eye contact and disagree at their propasal together.

Dad: rose you have to agree. it is better for our company and you have also break your promise. you can't say no now.
Rose: but
Dad: no but
Rose: yes dad i will marry him.
Mr park: you jimin whats your opinion towardss this. if you want the company you have to agree.
Jimin: okay dad I will marry her but i need time to know her.

Mom: you both will have time to know each
other.
Mrs park: i know you two will fall in love.