Chapter 27

Rose's pov

It's been four days jimin has left to Busan. I missed him so much but it was all worth it when he returns. Today jimin has a press conference. I will be watching him live. I am so happy for him what he dreamt of actually comes true. His company ranked first all over in South Korea. My thoughts were interrupted when I hear my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and my mood brightens. I quickly pick up the call.

Rose: hello?

Jimin: I am nervous.

I giggle.

Jimin: Yah! I am nervous and you are giggling.

Rose:I can't believe park jimin CEO of number 1 company telling me he is nervous.

Jimin: Really?

Rose: sory I was joking. Dont be nervous. I know you can do well.

Jimin: what if I sneeze in the middle of the speech?

Rose:stop thinking negative. You can do it.

Jimin: okay I will think positive only.

Rose: good even if you're nervous dont show others that your nervous

Jimin: okay I will take care of that but take care of yourself and watch my press conference.

Rose: Of course I will watch take care of yourself and all the best you can do it.

He chuckled.

Jimin: I love you.

Rose: bye and I love you too.

I cut the phone call and smiled thinking about jimin. I felt that someone was sitting beside me.

I look at the direction and find my mom smiling.

Mom: thinking about jimin?

She smiled and I nodded my head.

Mom: Don't miss him so much he will get hiccups in the middle of the press conference.

I chuckled.

Time skip.

I was watching jimin on the tv. He is looking so confident while answering to the reporter's questions. I know deep down he is so nervous.

He is looking so handsome and cute. I am so happy for him.

Another question bombered on jimin

Reporter : whom would you like to give credit of your success?

Jimin: My wife and my mom because of their love and support I am here sitting and answering your questions.

I smiled at his statement.

Reporter : tell us something about your wife.

Jimin: we are going to have twins and I am really happy. She loves me and supports me a lot. When I am stressed out she comfort me and motivates me a lot. I love her a lot.