Chapter 13

Rose's pov

At home.
I was sleeping peacefully but I get a phone call. Really a phone call in the middle of the night. I open my eyes and saw jimin is sleeping peacefully. I stare at his face. Rose stop staring at his face get up and pick that freaking phone call before jimin wakes up. I scolded myself internally.I quickly remove his hand from my waist and pull my face back from his chest. I sit and groaned.

Jimin: what is this rose? What are you doing in middle of the night? Why were you groaning?

I hid my face in my palm because of
embarassment. I am animal who groans in middle of night. Like a wolf. I internally cursed myself. I am so stupid. The phone call cut and starts ring again.

Jimin: who is calling you at this hour.

From the space between my fingers I see he is looking at the clock.

Jimin: lts 4:22. Who is calling you? Stop hiding your face.

He remove my hands from my face. I quickly take my phone from the nightstand. Unknown number.

???: Do you belong to Chanyeol's family.

Rose: yes l am his friend.

???: Please hurry up to XYZ road.

rose: what happened to him?

??? : He has met with a serious accident. The Police has taken him to the hospital. Please hurry up and come to the road. I have a flight at 50 clock I have to go.

Rose:I will be there.

I quickly cut the call. All my laziness was gone hearing the sudden noise. I quickly stand up and went to bathroom to change my clothes.I walked out of the bathroom and saw jimin. He has a confused expression on his face.

Jimin: where are you going. Mrs. Park
chaeyoung
Rose: chanyeol had met with an accident. I am going to see him.

I said while wearing my shoes.
Jimin: I am coming also.
I nodded.

I quickly take car's keys,my purse and phone Jimin quickly move out of the bathroom and take the lead. I quickly tie my hair in a messy bun. We quickly take our sit in the car. Jimin started driving.

Jimin: where?
Rose: to xyz road.
He nodded.

Time skip.

We reached the road. I was shocked to see the view in front of me. Chanyeol please tell me you're okay. You're fine Please. I bury my face in jimin's chest. Tears started dropping wetting jimin's white shirt. He was caressing my hair. He hugged me.

Jimin: he will be fine

Jimin: he will be fine. Don't worry rose.
I nodded.
I looked at the view again. The view is giving me chills. There was police everywhere. Police's trolley was taking out chanyeol's car from bushes. Everywhere was broken piece of glass.A man arrived to us.