Chapter 32

Rose's pov
I look at the papers infront of me tears filled up in my eyes. I have been trying to sign on these papers from past fifteen minutes but I can't do it. I don't want to divorce him. I don't want to end my relationship with him. A flashback snap into my mind.

Flashback

I was sitting in my office. I was thirsty so I get up to take a glass of water. On my way back after drinking water. I spotted two familiar persons- Jimin and momo. Jimin was walking some steps ahead from momo. I silently was making my way to my cabin. My eyes glued on the floor. I look upwards to enter in my cabin but the view infront of me wasn't good for me to see. Jimin was holding momo's waist while momo was holding his shoulders. They were deeply looking into each other's eyes. That's it cant take it anymore. My guts betrayed me. I want to stand there and face them but I run to the terrace. Tears were rolling on my cheeks. I slowly takea sit near the wall. These tears aren't stopping. This isn't me. I was never this weak. Jimin what have you done to me?

A memory across my mind.

Jimin: Rose nothing can ever replace you. Nothing can make me feel like you do.

Jimin: you know there is no oneI can relate to and we won't find a love that is so true.

Jimin: there is nothing like us.

More tears started to pour on my cheeks. I gave you everything well, everything I had to have. why you pushed me away? I am lost in
confusion like a illusion. You used to make my day. We were so perfect. Why didn't we last now? That is past now. There is no amount of tears in my eyes that I won't cry for you. I just want you to share that air with me. Did I ask for too much? There is no promise that I want keep. I can even climb a mountain for you. when it comes to you. I just want take both of our souls and interwine. I just want you to see me speak from my heart just for you. open up your mind,clear your head I don't like waking up to an empty bed. I just want to stay beside you forever. please don't leave me. I cant live my life like this. I stand up and move my feet to near to the railings. I hold the railings and open my closed eyes. I was scared to look down. I am scared from heights. I quickly pushed myself back. I break down into more tears. I am so pathetic. Nobody can love me. It's my fate. It is written in my fate that l will be never loved by someone. A voice recalled in my mind.

Mom: Baby you are educated and independent lady. You can take your decisions on your own but remember to be careful because your decisions will also affect those two more life with you.

I put a hand on my belly. My baby moved. It was like they are saying me to stop crying. I wipe my tears. That's it I will not shed anymore tears Jimin will not feel anything if I die with his baby so why I should waste my life on him.

Flashback ends.

I open my eyes and sign on these papers. That's it. Everything is over. Jimin I am out of your life. I take my phone from the table and entered in my car. On my ride to there my thoughts was full with him. Old cute memories of jimin and me starts playing in my mind like a movie. I take a sigh and step out from my car. I make my way to the front door I was about to ring the bell but a thought come into my mind that at this hour he is at work. I shake my head and take the house key from the hanging plant. I open the door. I move my feet inside and found the whole house as a mess. I put the papers on the table and starts cleaning the house. After cleaning the house I make my way
to his room. I entered in his room. old
memories starts playing in my mind. The beautiful nights we spent together, the long make-out session, those long hours we cuddled. Everything was playing in my mind like a movie. I put the papers on the nightstand and remove my wedding ring, my promise ring and the beautiful pandent jimin gave me. I hope jimin you give these things to the person you love the most. My tears threatens to come out of my eyes. I step outside the bedroom. I put my hand on the staircase railing. I want to feel every last moment of this house. I want to complete my last memories of this house. This are the staircase where jimin and me used to
chase eachother. I walk to living room. This is the place where jimin and me used to spend most of the time. We would cuddled here while watching TV. I would wait here for him when he was late. I would used to make-out with him here. I move to the kitchen. I used to Cook food for him here. He used to back-hug me here. We used to prank each other here. He feel his twins here only. I feel myself tearing up again. I put my hand on my cheeks and start slapping lightly on my cheeks with both of my hands.

Rose: ahh! Rose stop crying you aren't weak.

I look at the wall infront of me. Pictures of so called us was hanging there. A memory recalled in my mind.

Jimin: this picture will look good here.

Rose: No jimin-ah it will look good here. Give me that picture.

Jimin: No this one is my favourite it will definitely look perfect here.

I move to my feet to that picture. I hold that picture in my hand.

This is the picture when we go to Thailand for our honeymoon

This is the picture when we go to Thailand for our honeymoon. I broke down in many tears remembering those time. I put the picture back and after glancing the house one last time went out. I looked at my loving garden. I went near to a plants which jimin and I grow together. our love plants.

I went near to them and touch them

I went near to them and touch them. I hope you will grow more further here with momo and jimin's love.

Hello Armyblinks

l am back. I'm really sorry for a very late update , I was busy in my exams. Well my exams didn't go so well especially maths it's too hard to solve it and I always have bts on my mind. I'm glad that my exams are over now. I hope you guys like this chapter. Please do comment below and vote for this story. Thank you so much for supporting me. Bye take care. I will post next chapter soon.