Chapter 37

Rose's pov

I look at my surroundings. I found a familiar figure. I smiled looking at them.

Jimin was clicking a photo with a cute little girl

Jimin was clicking a photo with a cute little girl. I put a hand on my belly. If we will have a daughter Jimin will love her more than anything. I shake my head at the thoughts.

Rose: Rose he doesn't love you or your baby so stop giving yourself fake hopes.

I muttered to myself.

I show them my back and Move my feet to the group.

Rose: thanks for bringing me here oppa.

He smiled and pinched my cheeks.

Namjoon oppa: welcome Rosie.

Jin oppa: can we go and eat something I am hungry.

Jisoo: I want to play with kids more.
She whined.

Jin oppa: play with me jisoo.

Jisoo unnie blushed. Everyone started teasing them.

Time skip.

I take the chopstick and start digging the food. Jimin was sitting across me beside momo. I was sitting beside Hoseok oppa. Jimin was sipping his soup. I take the chance and kick his legs hard. I look at his expression His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I silently chuckled at him.

Momo: Is there something wrong babe? Are you fine?

Hearing her calling jimin babe. I feel so hurt and sad. Hoseok oppa rubs my forearm to comfort me. I am lucky that I got so much support from my friends and parents. I hear a voice. I look at upwards.

???: Hello jirose.

I smiled at her and looked at jimin. He give her a eyes smile.

???: Oppa you're so handsome

She said and squealed.

Jimin chuckled.

Jimin: don't say that infront of my lovely wife.

She smiled at his words.

??? : I can't believe I am talking to best couples of Korea. I like the purity and love between you two.