Chapter 35

Rose's pov
I enter in the car and sit beside jisoo unnie. She looks at me. Her eyes was full with love. I smile at her. She give me a little smile.

Jisoo unnie: are you fine rosie?

I nodded my head at her words.

Jisoo unnie: I am happy that you're trying to be strong for your twins.

Rose: unnie I have so many responsibilities on my shoulders I can't back off from them by crying over my life.

She nods slowly at my words.

Jisoo unnie: you're going to be a great mother.

I smiled at her words

I looked outside of the window and put a hand on my baby-bump. I slowly start caressing my baby-bump. After some minutes We reached Jin oppa's house. I step outside and the media start taking pictures.

Rose: oh gosh why are they here?

I muttered.

They start capturing our pictures. I stand beside Lisa but a voice call me.

???: Mrs. Park please beside Mr. Park.

I take a sigh and move my feet to jimin. Jimin puts a hand on my waist and namjoon oppa put a hand on my shoulder.

???: Please smile Ma'am.

I give thema small smile and they click our pictures. I Start moving to the house. The house was so beautiful.

Jin oppa: so do you Guys like the house?

Jungkook: Hyung the house is beautiful.

Jimin: I agree.

I show oppa a thumbs up and he smiled at my actions.

l entered in the house. The house's walls was painted with bright colours. The wooden flooring is looking good. The big windows was giving me comfort. The house is making me remember my house that jimin and I used to share but the sad part is that the house doesn't belong to me anymore. A memory crossed in my mind.

*Flashback*

Rose: why we have to paint the walls we can call the professional painters to paint the wall. I don't want to do.

Jimin: dont be so lazy chae.

He said and hand me the bucket full of paint.

Rose: oh my gosh it's heavy

I said and put the bucket down and start rubbing my red palms.

I heard jimin chuckling. I give him a glare.

Jimin: okay okay I am sorry but we are going to paint the walls that's final.

He said and drag me to near the wall. We started painting. He throw paint on my dress.