Chapter 6

-Berkley-

The party is quickly approaching and I can feel myself stressing out more and more. Luckily everything is set up because we got with Ron and Harry to help lug the tables over. The tables are displayed at the far end of the lake. They were decorated with every food and drink imaginable and there were pretty white fairy lights swirled around the trees surrounding. The path leading to the lake was littered with white rose petals, for anyone who may get lost. The floaties were layed on the bank of the lake and lastly, all the ropes and jumps were triple-checked and secured.

The boys thud in with sweat dripping down their back, okay this is the last one they say dropping the table down. "thank you so much," I say as they flop onto the ground

"yeah yeah we're the best friends ever" Ron sings as Hermione laughs. 

"Anyway I think we should all go back we only have 30 minutes and everyone still needs to get changed," I say dragging the two boys up and ushering everybody down the pathway.

"Hey what do you mean, I'm ready," harry says slightly offended 

"oh you're ready?" I questioned 

"mhm" he answers. 

"okay you look fine"

"no, no you can't go back on what you said, what did you mean by it?"

"Nothing harry I just didn't expect people to be ready yet," I said knowing damn well I thought he was in his pajamas.

"Well, Ron thinks I look fabulous, don't ya Ron" 

"yep, I would make out with you right now" Ron jokes.

"Alright then, I think you've already had too much to drink" Hermione laughs as she grips Ron's shoulders.

"fuck off," Ron jokes back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally reach my dorm and get dressed as quickly as possible, I throw my swimsuit and outfit on and chuck my makeup bag along with a water bottle into a tote bag. I exit the door and make my way back to the lake, but by the time I reach the lake Hermione and Harry were already there and so we're a couple of early arrivers from Hufflepuff. I run off joyfully and greet them all before asking if I should put music on. 

"yeah definitely," Hermione says going to turn the speaker on

Another hour rolled by and it is now a quarter to ten, the pool had people scattered around it and the grass was barely visible anymore. There had to be at least 200 kids here already. But now as I looked around I noticed there was no Axel, Fred, George, or the rest of that Slytherin group. Still slightly stressed about keeping the party in order I run to Hermione to ask her if she has seen any of them. She shakes her head but says something along the lines of "they don't need to be here". "okay well I'm going to see if they got lost" I say walking off.

I was still wearing my skirt and top because I was too focused on organizing, to get in the water yet, I slip off my heels and run out with them in either hand. I hear a couple of voices as rush down the entrance I whip my head around every which way but nothing, no one. "hello?" I question.

"Berkley?" familiar voice questions back. "yes it's me," I say searching for the source of this voice. I hear loud thuds running towards me and then Axel's face pops through a couple of  bushes. "what are you doing?" I ask. "going to the party," he says confidently. "no your not," I say pointing in the correct direction. I turn my head the other way and see Fred and George walking nonchalantly.