Chapter 5

I roll my eyes at the sound of their flirty voices and stand from my seat. I head straight back to my dorm and lay down on my bed in need of extra rest. I try for a nap until the tossing and turning starts to anger me and I sit up in my bed. 

Irritated, I throw the blankets off onto the floor and sit cross-legged. My eyes were tired but I was wide awake it was only eleven-thirty and the party was to start at 9 so I had far too long for very little.

I told Hermione to meet me at the main gates at 5: 30 so we have enough time to get everything set up but that still leaves me ages to get ready. I grab my towel and toiletries bag and head to the shower. 

I run the steaming hot water and watch as it begins to steam up the mirror I hang my towel over the rack and chuck my clothes on the floor before hopping in. I reach my hand out to test the temperature of the water but as my finger grazes it I wince in pain and look down at my scorched finger "oh shit" I screech as I step back into the wall. I blow on the burn and shake in hopes it will just be minor but as the pain begins to throb I quickly change the temperature down to cold and run my finger underneath it.

I leave my finger there for a little over two minutes and get out of the shower to look for some bandaids, I know I brought some because I can vividly remember the argument I had with my mum about bringing them, I take a second to think before I remember. "aha" I smile pulling them from my trunk. I wrap my finger up and run back to the shower

This time the water was just right; I clean, shave and wash my hair before getting back out and drying myself off.

I walk out of the bathroom gripping my toiletries bag and leaving little puddled footprints behind me. I sit in the chair in front of the makeup desk and start to look for my hairdryer, but as I search through my stuff I get nervous, and at that moment I knew I had left it at home. I let out a huge groan of annoyance and slam my hands in frustration. Out of options I take the towel that is around me and wrap my hair tight within its fabric.

I quickly unhook my robe from the door and occupied myself with looking for an outfit, I already had a couple of outfits in mind but I wasn't stuck on one yet. The first outfit was a super flowy sundress detailed with pretty pink and purple flowers but it wasn't really my favorite and definitely didn't fit the location.  Then there was the second outfit, a pair of mini white shorts with a larger cream shirt t-shirt but once again it was too bland. So I came to the conclusion id have to use my favorite outfit, the outfit that was yet to be worn.

I walk to the wardrobe and take it out I lay on my bed and smiled in excitement, it was a matching set, a cream strapless top paired with a tight mini skirt in the same material. I also packed a pair of white platform sandals just for this outfit and am so so so excited to wear them. 

Now that the outfit was picked it was down to the last decision.... the swimsuit. I brought about 5 different swimmers with me, I pull them all out of my trunk and scatter them along the floor. I drop down to my knees examining each one carefully.  I picked up a navy blue bikini and stared at it for a moment before putting back into my tunk and then the same with the black one-piece and floral bikini. 

Once I had narrowed it down I felt even more anxious, "you know what, I cant choose" I say out loud. "hmm maybe this one" I continue talking to myself. "Hi" an excited voice shouts from in the hallway. I stand up eager and head to the door to peer through the keyhole. I see Daphne's joyful face standing in front of Matteo? I wasn't completely sure that was him but it sure looked like it.

"fuck" I audibly gasp as my foot slips and I fall for the handle for support. the door opens a crack and I freeze hoping they didn't hear me. I shut my eyes tight and activate my leg muscles to keep the door still but a timid voice sounds out