Chapter 3

- Berkley -

"Thanks," I say taking the piece of gum ginny gave me. I start to walk up with my trolley clicking and clacking in front of me,  as I walked down to the platform I received a couple of weird looks from people passing, probably to the fact I'm carrying Ozwald my eagle owl in my free hand.

Ron and Ginny were far behind the others and me, I could hear them arguing over some nonsense but no one seemed to bother so instead we all went onto the platform and I head to load my stuff onto the train, they put all the luggage under the train and then take Ozwald to another compartment out of sight.

now having only one single tote bag over my shoulder I set off to find Hermione, she usually stays at the back of the train so I speed up as I near the end. I weave through a group of people and spot the back of Hermione's head my smile widens and I set off running but only a couple of steps later I'm knocked from my feet

"holy shit sorry" I apologize as I regain control of my movements

"Watch where your going next time"

"yeah sorry about that," I say looking up at his face, it looked chiseled and cold, there was no emotion behind his eyes.

"yeah you should be" he grunted

"excuse me?"

"I said that you're a dumb bitch that needs to watch where she's running"

"Why don't you learn some manners," I say trying to keep my cool.

"or what?"

I pause for a second but answer completely truthfully"absolutely nothing" I say with a smile.

"that's what I thought," he says moving in closer trying to intimidate me with his tall build and crippling eye contact, but instead I hold my own and appear unphased.

"cant wait to see you again," I say with pure sarcasm and just to mess with him more I blow him a kiss and it worked, he looks completely shellshocked. 

-Matteo-

I stand alone on the platform where I have been for around 3 minutes until a familiar face comes walking down the stairs, I see Draco join a group closer to the end of the platform and go off to join them. 

I walk over and as I near closer I make eye contact with a shorter guy with daring eyes, he notices me, and instead of turning he sticks his hand out towards me "Matteo Riddle, I've been waiting to meet you, I'm Axel" he says with a chipper sense. "yes that would be me, nice to meet you" I say slightly confused by his warm front.

Draco turns to us and his eyes widen but he extends his hand also "sorry Your name again" he says trying not to let anyone know we had met. I nod telling him I understand his hints and then the girl starts to speak.

"I'm pansy" she winks, "I think it's time I and the boys put our bags on the train we will be right back," she says assuringly.

Once again I'm standing alone but now I'm analyzing the people that lined the platform, you could see the different houses just by looking at them, could these people be any more stereotypical I think to myself before getting shoved to the side.

"what the fuck" I mutter as I get pushed from balance.

"holy shit sorry," the girl says standing up and trying to apologize.

"Watch where your going next time," I say with pure frustration.

"yeah sorry about that," she says brushing her skirt off

"yeah you should be," I said still not taking a look at her

"excuse me?" 

"I said that you're a dumb bitch that needs to watch where she's running," I say turning towards her with anger,