DEAD CHILD THERES NO NEED TO FALL DOWN I SAID DEAD CHILD

MAJOR TW FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF DEATH, DROWNING, AND THE MAIN CHARACTER BASICALLY BEING TOLD TO KTS MORE TWS WILL BE PUT BEFORE TRIGGERING SECTION BECAUSE OF SPOILERS

I promptly fell down the fucking stairs

Fucking hell that hurt like a bitch. ALSO HAH I DIDN'T DIE I WAS RIGHT. Anyways how the hell am I supposed to heal- or "focus" potatoe potahto, tomatoe tomahto, child football, all the same thing just different words. I could try- well focusing. It would make sense if it was a literal approach

Wow, that surprisingly worked. No fucking clue where I even got the damn soul to do it but eh, I'm not gonna question this world's logic. Anyways I should probably climb the lighthouse tower thing. More careful this time obviously. and with a certain someone not bothering me

-fuck you too-

I'm not in the mood to argue right now so I just climb the tower thing. Jesus fucking christ it took awhile. I wonder if the lighthouse keeper guy is still alive since it's still on. That certainly would be a problem. Eh if they are I can always just y'know wait until they fall asleep. Or murder them, but I don't have a weapon.

As I get up the final steps I can hear what sounds like- oh, looks like the lightkeeper just shut it off for me looks like ths was a huge fucking waste of time. But if they shut it off that means that they're probably about to die from void fuckery so maybe this wasn't a complete waste.

MAJOR TW FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF DEATH, DROWNING AND CORPSE ROBBING

 As I walk through the door I hear what sounds like a gross combination of gagging and gargling. Almost like the poor dude is drowning in their own blood. The sight I see is horrific, void dripping out of every orifice (NOT LIKE THAT ISTG LIKE FACE ORIFICES) If I could I would vomit. this guy's face looks like it's melting.

I can barely pull my eyes off of the horrific sight to look for a weapon. Not so lucky for me it appears they left their nail in it's sheath at their side. I feel nauseous as I walk up to their corpse and pull the nail from them as quickly as possible. It looks extremely damaged and like some of the void got on it and melted some bits. Better than nothing I guess.

TRIGGERING SECTION OVER

I try to find somewhere to put it until I remember that it just kinda sticks to the knight's back ingame. As I thought when I place it there it just suctions to my back through my cloak. At least I didn't have to take their sheath too. I shiver at the idea as I start heading down the steps. 

TW FOR TALK OF SUICIDE AND ALL THAT JAZZ

-Yknow if you wanted you could just jump off the stairs no one's here to stop you, it's the perfect opportunity you would de--

TRIGGERING SECTION OVER TWO ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

No, we've already gotten this far I'm not going to waste this second chance bs. Plus I'm a fucking god now. If you think I'm gonna waste this opportunity you're just as nuts as eternal emilitia of whatever the fuck her name was.

As I headed down the last few steps I saw something. Or rather, someone. Wait, is that- 

Another vessel?

(A/N Sorry for all the triggering sections, it wasn't my intention at the start but there wasn't much else in character things I could have the main character's head homie say in that moment.  I promise I'll do the summaries in the morning as it is about 10:20pm as I finish this up and I need to sleep also I FINALLY added in the actual cover)