[OLD VERSION]Insert subway surfers music in the background

Huh- wait a minute this isn't the usual dream void-

 As I stand up I immediately notice this is definitely not the usual dream void and it looks like- THE DREAM REALM??? SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. From closer examination it looks like the same weird dream place I was in when the white lady was carrying me. But like- less dark??? Wait- is this like a void proximity thing? I mean it makes sense considering I am pretty fuckin far from it since I took several elevator rides to get up here.

Anyways this is creeping me the hell out, with the fact that I could probably stumble into the fanta fuck here, shitshitshit shit ass motherfucker damn it piss ass motherfucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. As I was screaming and swearing repeatedly I appear to have caught the attention of the deity I oh so respectfully referred to as fanta fuck. 

Wow, how convenient this is most definitely going to plan, y'know the nonexistent one. After taking a quick peek at my absolute clusterfuck of a mind that is honestly just several mental disorders/illnesses in a trench coat. She must have decided to prioritize her sanity, as she did not go anywhere near me. In fact I believe I've been fucking booted from the dream realm because I just woke up.

After taking a sec to check and make sure that I'm actually awake and it's not weird dream bullshittery I sit up and check the clock. And of course knowing my luck it's 3 in the god damn morning. Well time for some sleep deprived adventures I guess?? Well whatever, not like I woke up any later before I died. Grabbing my stuff and pulling out my map I decide to get a snack at the pantry first because I haven't had anything sweet since I got here and my ass is gonna change that.

As I'm heading to the kitchen I start zoning out. Well that was until I bumped right into someone. Good job, only been awake for like 10 minutes and already managed to get caught staying up, real stealthy. At least it wasn't the white lady, I would've been able to tell because she's tall as shit, nope this is the lamp bastard. 

As I stand up I watch him dusting himself off, presumably heading to the kitchen for some coffee I saw on the counter in there. After that we just kinda stared awkwardly at each other for a sec, starting to see a theme with this I swear to god. He seemed exhausted but eh, not exactly unexpected.

"You should be asleep."

ä̵̧̛̪͎̬͇̜̙̖́̈̑̈́͗̆̀͜͝n̵̢̡̞̣̤͚̲̈́̉͐͒̐͆͘̚̕͝d̷̙͙̹̣͊̎̋̆̂̅́̀̍̚ ̴͖̝̯̘̒̾ş̸̨̧͎̹̼̫̣͕͙̍̈̽̈́̆̽̀̈́ò̶̖̻̻̮̄ ̶̻̪̩̳̮̜̑͆̿́̓̐̔̽͒͝ͅs̴̢̬̺̺͇̟̞̞̠̤̓̍͆͗̈́̿̉͋h̴͎̟͓̝͂͐ò̴̡̙̬̩̱̣̬̏̓͂͗̅͌͠u̸͈̎̅̉̔̀̒̓̓̚͘l̸̮̯̳̇d̵̡̙̘̤͓͉̽͂͌̀̅́̈ ̴̺̯̣̻͓̝̝͎̇̒̑̀̓̕͜͠͠ͅy̵̖͖̻̰̥̎̐̓͜ȯ̵̭̔̔͆̈́͐̉̿̚͘u̴̟̠̭̘̙̪̠̜̜̿̇̾,̵̝͆̽̊̏͐̈́̾̈́͘͝ ̵̨̥̠̗̎͛̈̑y̷̳͈͒̈͆̒̃̅͝͝ę̷̨̥͈͔̦̔̊t̴̗̜̟̥̳̼̞͐̀͆͌̄̔̎͠ ̷̤̯̲̜̻̈́̃́͋̈̃̚ͅḩ̶̻̯̣̱̞͂̅́̚e̸͕̱̣̟̣̪̞̙̞͑̈͋̎́͗̂͊̀͠r̴̼̙̃̏̄̈́̎̈́͐̕e̵̛̲͉̯̬̽ ̶̱̗̉̈́w̴̡̟̪̝̗̯̌e̸̤̥̍ ̸̪̼̟͙̣͍͕̖̊͊͒̒̎͌̔͒̚a̶̦̰̘͕̰̘̝̭̞̐̄̊̂̽̿̐͂͒̇ȓ̶̞̔̿͌̀̊̽͜͝e̷͓̓̃͠[annoyance, amusement]

"Fair enough, as long as you don't tell my root that I was awake I won't tell her you were."