sabotage

(still Zak pov)

I jumped into my desk chair, grabbing a spare note book. I flicked through the pages, trying to find a blank page. "Here!" I exclaimed, I grabbed a pen and started procrastinating.

What can I do to earn Darryl back?? I thought

I started writing down ideas such as, killing her of kidnapping her. But I think that would be kinda cruel.. maybe I could just food poison her? She wouldn't be able to arrive to school for, who knows how many days?

And in that period of time i could talk to Darryl, oops! I meant boyfriend.

~~~ (do you think what zak is doing is right?)

I scrolled through Laylas Instagram, trying to find ideas on how or where I'm gonna poison her..

Apparently she goes to this nearby coffee shop, she goes there almost everyday. Her regular order is a black iced coffee.. Yeah this information sounds kinda useless but I have a plan, the cafe she drinks at is hiring baristas.

Maybe I can poison her drink?

~~~

I stood behind the counter, waiting for Layla to visit. "Zak!" the manager yelled, "Yes?" I replied. "Can u look after the cafe for a while? You'll be the only one here.." they ask, perfect. "Okay!" I yelled back, the manager walks out the front door carrying a briefcase.

The door opens and I see Layla, she walks up to the counter. "Where is Amy? The girl who normally serves me?" She asks, "She is not here today.. I'll be serving u today!" I smiled. "Kk, I'll get a black iced coffee." She adjusted her sunglasses.

"Alright, $2.50" I say, she pulls out her wallet and gives me the money. "Be quick." Layla rolled her eyes, "Oh I'll be quick." I muttered to myself.

She walked to the couch and scrolled on her phone, I chuckled to myself.

As soon as I finished making the drink I reached for something in my pocket. Something packed in red packaging, I cut open the top and tipped the powder in. This powder will cause her to be constipated and have horrible headaches.

I grabbed a disposable teaspoon and mixed it in, the drink changed into a lighter colour but hopefully she wouldn't notice.

"Your iced coffee ma'am." I say softly while placing it on her table, as soon as I walked away she took a sip. For 2 minutes she was fine, but when it hit 3 minutes I think that's when it came in.

"I feel dizzy!" She exclaimed, she took some deep breathes and left the cafe.

I wonder what would happen after... smh.

437 words