the basketball team

I woke up to my eyes being all red and puffy from crying last night.

I made my way to open the blinds revealing the orange sunrise, shortly then visiting my closet to pick out some clothes, a graphic white tee shirt and some black baggy jeans. I opened my drawer and grabbed my wrist warmers, I pulled them on and took a few breathes.

I brushed my fingers through my knotty brunette hair.

Today I promised myself that I was going to have a good day today, no bad thoughts and no one bothering me!

I trailed downstairs almost slipping because of how fast I was going.

I expected to see my mother or father getting ready to leave work but no they weren't there, I sighed remembering that they had to both go to early meetings today.

Well not really my father, he works as a janitor whilst my mother works as a manager for a clothing store.

My stomach growled in hunger so I opened up the fridge, I decided just to eat a bowl of lucky charms since I wasn't that hungry.

While I munched and slurped on my cereal I scrolled through Twitter. Reading all of the latest drama at school or just on the internet in general.

As I noticed the clock hit 7:00 I made my way to the local bus stop like every weekday.

The bus stops bench was full already so I had to stand up.

I tapped my foot on the ground nervous about what could happen today, I learnt to not meet anyone behind the schools outdoor bathrooms UNLESS I wanna get beat up.

All of a sudden I hear a group of girls laughing behind me, i turn around to see they were laughing at me! "Do you have a problem?!" I said to them crossing my arms, the girls didn't look like they were from Merint High..

"Shut up purple eye!" The blonde girl from the group called out, shoot! I forgot about the bruise, i clenched my fists keeping the anger in my body trying hard not to burst.

"Did we touch a nerve there glasses?" They said again, I became furious. They pissed me off.

Before I threw fists at them Antfrost crept up behind me calming me down, "Leave. Him. Alone." My best friend demanded them.

The group rolled their eyes and scoffed.

~~~~

I rested my head on my hand and looked out the bus window, "Darryl, you good?" Antfrost asks. "Mhm.." I said, I was not alright. I was to worried about my knife, I missed it.

"If you need anyone to talk to I'm here alright?" My bestfriend comforted me, "Thanks." I muttered.

~~~~

Sweat dropped onto the piece of paper, I really didn't know what the measurements of figure a and b was! I adjusted my glasses trying my best to remember what information I have from learning geometry last week.

But none... mother would kill me if I didn't get atleast a B+.

I bit on the end of my wooden pencil stressing, I guess I just have to write down a random answer.

~~~~~~

Halfway through the test I felt something getting thrown at me, I turned my head around to see someone throwing scrunched up paper balls at my back.

I tried my best to ignore it but it got to much, I whisper shouted at them to stop it.

But they didn't.