You

Sexual content warning!!

Pipers POV;

I entered the room, it was dark but large. I could vaguely make out the large couch and all the chairs around us.

I heard Peter closing the door, "lock it" I whispered. He did as I'd asked, I turned back to him, walking toward the small lamp in the corner. Turning it on. He was illuminated in the dim light. His shirt moving with him. He moved his belt, then looked up to me.

"Those look uncomfortable" he nodded his head down to my heels.

"Quite" I said looking down at them.

"We wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable would we?" He began walking to me. I shook my head innocently. God I wanted him desperately. His hand latched to mine fingers intertwining, something that felt deeply intimate with him, I looked up at him, even as a tall ish female in heels he still stood over me. He pulled me gently along toward the couch, he stopped before it.

Turning to face me his hand moved she his fingers no longer intwined with my own, but instead held my hand carefully. He sat down before me, pulling me forward until I stood between his legs. "May I?" His hand ran over my thigh.

"You may" I giggled slightly. His hand wrapped behind my thigh, lifting my right leg up to the side of  him. I was nervous about my dress sliding to the top of my thigh. He was focused on the small straps black heel around my foot. He dropped my hand, taking both of his to my ankle one holding the shoe, the other unclipping the strap. Slowly very slowly.

He slide the shoe off throwing it aside. Gently he put that leg back down. I steadied myself before he lifted my other leg, same as the last. Gentle yet rough. If that is even a thing.

He did the same, this time after throwing the shoe he leant forward living one kiss on the inside of my thigh, my head rolled back as he did. He bend that same leg so my knee met the couch, inviting me to straddle him again. A feeling I missed and quickly accepted.

"Did you wear this on purpose?" He asked, fingers running over the bottom of the dress, which just covered me where I sat. Very high up upon my thigh, but covering none the less. The only part of me that wasn't was my centre. Of course I had underwear on, but I could feel the fabric of his trousers as I slid forward.

"Perhaps"

"You tell me if this hurts yea?" He asked I nodded, his hands met my hips I could feel it on the bruise by I was at too much of a high to care, he raised a brow while smirking pulling me into him so I sat flush against him. A moan traveled up my throat as I felt him beneath his trousers, "dress not covering where it should be?" He teased. I nodded biting my lip. I knew he couldn't see anything for the moment, but he knew I could feel everything, after all black lace wasn't the thickest of fabrics.

"Why were you with her" I found my brain ask before my mouth could stop it.

He looked up at me rather than my thighs, "I told her I wasn't interested" I wanted to believe him. So bad. I think he could see the concern on my face. "I promise you baby" he looked serious. Looked me dead in the eyes. I was going to allow myself to trust him.

I'd need to regret it later if I was wrong but for right now, I wanted this.

My hands slowly lifted to his face, I'd never really touched his face the way he touched mine, I knew he hated the thought of people touching his face and I didn't know why.

My fingertips touched his cheek, his whole body tensed. "Sorry" I spoke quickly pulling my hand away. He grabbed it lifting it back to where it was.

"No, please, I want you to" I ran my thumb over the cheek been where my fingers had just been.