Riley

Pipers POV;

Dinner came and went pretty quickly for us. Pasta. Which was nice enough.

"So why was Peter Hayes pestering you?" Chris had asked coming to sit beside me on the bed.

"Only he knows Chris, it's as if getting under my skin is his favourite pass time." I huffed to myself. It was true, this man had made it his mission to annoy me as much as physically possible.

"At least he doesn't call you stiff" Tris added coming to join us.

"That's true, but he does call me blue" I said in a very questioning tone.

"Yea, why is that? The whole erudite thing?" Christina obviously thought the same as me.

"Honestly, I have no idea" Time to stop talking about Peter, "what's going on with you and Will" I whispered knowing he was sat like 3 feet away.

"What? Nothing" her cheeks went crimson.

"Oh my god you totally like him" Tris giggled.

"Total do not"

"You know, you can tell us" I laughed trying to persuade her as much as possible.

"Even if I did like him I couldn't tell, you're literally his best friend. You'd tell him!" She exclaimed. She was absolutely right but I'd never admit to that.

"No I wouldn't! I'd totally play Cupid though" I giggled Tris nodded,

"Yes! We should set you up"

"No!" Christina had raised her voice a little too much catching Will's attention, "No, let's not do that" she now spoke in a very hushed tone.

"Oh c'mon, let me just quiz him a little. See if he feels the same way" I pleaded.

"There is no 'same way' Piper. I never said I liked him in that way" she pushed, still blushing.

"Ok, well how about I find out if he likes you in that way" he better, she's a catch to say the least.

"Just not right- Piper!" She called behind me as I walked over to Will and Al. Of course I wasn't going to ask him anything now but it was a good way to confirm my suspicions on how much she liked him and oh my god did she.

"Everything alright?" Will joked, after hearing my name being shouted as I walked over.

"Absolutely why wouldn't it be?"

"Because look at the way that wee firecrackers looking over here" he nodded in Christina's direction.

"Firecracker? You have nicknames for each other?"

"No because she still calls me that horrendous nickname that you to-"

"Wee willy"

He just put his head in his hands. Tris and Christina finally joined sitting beside Al on his bed.

"Did I hear someone say wee Willy" Christina laughed at his poor Will who still had his head in his hands.

"You did indeed"

"Hey, Piper, can I talk to you?" A male voice I was not familiar with came from behind me.

Riley.

"Uh, sure" I said questioning exactly why he wanted to talk to me. He nodded down the room as I stood hinting we walk away from everyone else.

When I went to follow I could see all the confused faces to match mine, I just shrugged.

He'd walked all the way down to the end of the room and went out into the tunnels that took you around dauntless' base. "So?"