Sexual tension

Piper's POV;

"Are you hiding from me Blue?"

"No, just needed the air" I tried to remain monotone and calm.

"Yea? What were you and Tris talking about?" He was too nosey. I didn't even pay too much attention to what I was saying evidently because I came back with:

"Sexual tension" my eyes widened.

He laughed and leaned against the wall behind him, "so you were talking about sexual tension while she pointed to me?"

"What? God no, I was talking about" I paused. I couldn't just out her like that. "Will and Chris"

They were very obvious so that would do.

"I touch your cheek once and your having sexual fantasies about me?" He really pulls things out his arse doesn't he.

"I'd rather never have a sexual fantasy again than have one about you" I laughed, actually laughed. That stopped when he walked towards me. He didn't stop, I walked backward.

Wall.

Great.

There he was stood in front of me, his chest about 2 inches from me, all I could do was look up at him. "It's ok to have them blue, I don't mind" I didn't speak, I didn't know what to say. "Cat got your tongue?"

"No"

"You're not telling me your not interested" he was right I hadn't told him to move or to stop. I couldn't. I don't know why I couldn't just tell him to piss off. He leaned down, his face was so incredibly close to mine. If he moved the tiniest bit more our lips would touch. "Tell me to stop" he spoke again.

My breathing got heavy. My damned body is obviously trying to embarrass me.

He moved closer again, he was taking in my every breath.

He ran a hand over my cheek again, I could smell the alcohol from him. He'd been drinking, he didn't even mean what he was doing. "Fancy giving me a kiss too?"

I snapped out of the trance I was in again. "Fuck you" I yelled and pushed him off me.

He laughed.

"Whatever you say blue eyes" I heard faintly as I walked away.

Blue eyes.

He called me blue eyes.

Is that what he'd meant this whole time, that my eyes were blue?

"Blue eyes?" I stopped turning back to him as I spoke.

"What?"

"You called me blue eyes? You've only ever called me blue" I was puzzled. Of course I knew I had blue eyes but why would that be a nickname.

"I didn't say that" he protested trying to walk past me. I jogged in front of him turning to him, he kept walking, I had no choice but to plant my hands on his chest.

Who am I kidding? Of course I had a choice. Why didn't I let him go.

Stubbornness.

He tensed and looked down at my hands that lay on his chest. I looked too, his heart beat sped up slightly.

"Why did you call me blue eyes"

"I don't know if you've never seen a mirror before or it's escaped your notice, but your eyes are blue" he deadpanned as I removed my hands from him.

"But why call me it?" I continued on.

"Leave it alone"

"No, tell me"