No escaping your own mind

The teams were picked fairly quick.

Chris, Will, Tris, Al and I were all on Four's team.
Peter, Molly and drew were with Eric.

This'll be fun, I was taking bets in my head of who'd shoot me. Probably Molly.

Will and I had planned on a way to find their flag meanwhile Tris and Four climbed an old Ferris wheel. They'd found it, at the top of just about the tallest building they could find. Stamina do me well, please.

"We split up into two groups" Tris announced. Will and Christina followed her meanwhile me and Al followed the other group, offence. We were up for a wee bit of back and fourth. Well, I was maybe he wasn't.

"You think it'll hurt?"

"No it will not hurt Al, it'll be like actually getting shot nothing major" I spoke sarcastically. Of course it'll hurt.

"There's some folk over there" he pointed to his left. Hiding behind old canisters, cliche.

"Let's go then"

"What- no" he'd been dragged along anyway.

I held a finger to my lips hinting he should shut up, which he did while staying behind me. My hero. I saw someone's back, it was drew. I could take him out easily. That's exactly what I was gonna do.

"AH!" He screamed dramatically wailing on the floor, Al got shot straight after by someone from behind him.

Peter.

"Well blue, nows your chance"

I held my gun high, trying to convince myself to shoot. I waited, to see his game plan.

"We playing our game again?" Our game, he was referring to me ignoring him.

"You're the one who doesn't want to talk to me" I spoke still holding my gun toward his chest.

"Where's your boyfriend now?" He looked different, less calm.

"My what?"

"Riley"

"He's far from my boyfriend"

"You kissed him though right?" Why did he care so much.

"You want me to tell you the truth?" He let out a breath from his nose, a huff almost. "I told him I wasn't interested and he kissed me anyway" his eyes softened as I spoke, he lowered his gun. I didn't.

We stared at each other for a passing moment. He'd backed me into a corner away from everyone else.

He raised his gun again quickly.

"You found her mate, good. Take the shot" Riley. Why'd he always appear at the worst time.

"Take the shot? You got it" Peter spoke emotionless.

He held the gun to my leg, I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. It never came.

"Aw! What the hell Peter" Riley yelled from the ground behind me. He'd shot his teammate. He stared at me. I wanted to speak but I didn't know what to say.

"Peter!" Molly yelled from afar and he ran. Leaving me there.

"What's his problem?" Riley spoke again, cradling his stomach where Peter had shot him.

"My god, give it a rest" I rolled my eyes jogging to leave.

He'd just stood back up, that didn't last. This will.

I shot him twice. One in each leg.

"Bitch!"

I try to run round and find anyone on my team, but there lay Peter, dart to the shoulder and leg. Tris and Chris were running toward the tower now. Were we really about to pull this off.