Becoming a habit

Pipers POV;

I had fluttered my eyes open and closed a few times unsure what to say to the man before me.

"I'll ask again," he breathed in deeply running his thumb over my jaw, "what do you want" I knew what I wanted but I had to protest. He was no good for me.

But his touch, his scent, his taste. Everything about him was inciting when it shouldn't have been. He was forbidden, he'd hurt the people I cared about. He'd beaten Riley to a pulp all because he hurt me. It was toxic. Yet all I wanted was him.

"I want you to leave" I didn't want him to leave, gods I wanted the opposite. I wanted him to grab me and not let me go.

He made a low chuckle, the hand the was touching my jaw moved so it was only his finger tips on my skin, he began to run his fingertips down my neck slowly, "are you sure you want me to leave you here," he stopped, running his fingers over my collarbone, I breathed out while closing my eyes, he leaned down to my ear, "like this".

He knew the control he had over me in this moment. I couldn't help but take deep breaths, knowing my chest was heaving just below his fingers, "fuck you" I couldn't think of anything else to say. I wanted it to come out strong willed and persistent but instead it came out as a wanting whisper. Something I knew he'd noticed to by the way his eyes darkened.

I tried to turn and twist but he held his grip, I didn't protest again even if I hated wanting him so.

"Look at me" I did, I did exactly what he asked and he liked that I had. "Good girl" I hated not being my own person, being a pushover, but in this moment I'd do practically anything he asked of me. "You know, you saying that," he paused again tilting my chin up. Moving in closer to me he continued, "it's becoming a habit" he got closer, his lips were only an inch from mine, my mind was screaming. Chest heaving. Heart racing. "One that makes me want you more" I took everything in me not to crease for him there and then. My eyes closed briefly and fluttered open again to see his eyes looking down at how close our lips were.

"A habit?" Was all I could say.

"Mhm" he moved so that his lips nearly tickled my own. "I like our habits" I did too. I liked them. He moved back slightly, "like the habit of us getting into predicaments like this one" he looked into my eyes. His eyes were different to his usual. They were dark and wanting. Lustful.

"Habits are bad" I tried to argue back.

"Not ours" they were bad for us and yet I couldn't deny them. His thumb touched my lip again, "your lips, they're all I can think about" that gave me butterflies.

"Why?" It sounded so weak and stupid and I'd hated that but I couldn't figure out what else to say.

"Why? Because I kissed them. A kiss that plays in my mind every morning I wake, every time I see you and mostly at night before I sleep" my brow raised.

"You think of me before you sleep Hayes?" I felt playfulness return to my voice. He smirked obviously noticing this too.

"You have no idea how much I wish I hadn't to share a room with everyone else." I thought I knew what he'd been implying although I didn't know.

"Tell me to stop and I will" my heart raced, his hand went from my hip to the bottom of my back, pushing my body tightly to his own. His other hand upon the side of my neck, thumb tilting my chin up to look at him. He got close but his lips only hovered over mine. The tension between us felt like flames burning brighter than any you could have seen.

He had stayed, breathing heavily before me, I needed him to kiss me. I wanted it more than anything, it consumed my thoughts as well as his. My legs tightened together, something I saw him look down at for a brief moment. He smirked.