Let the games begin

Pipers POV;

After a very cold and not relaxing start to the morning it was almost as if I was more determined.

Will was already up and heading for a shower, when I'd came out. Tris and Christina I had to wake myself at 7.

Breakfast was basic for the day, an apple, toast, apple or orange juice and a muffin. I'd take it though. Happily, I was absolutely starving. I'd sat between Will and Christina, Tris and Al across the way.

"So what do you guys think we'll be doing today?" Al proceeded to start a conversation. I was too hungry to even comprehend what we'd be doing later today.

"I heard it'll be hand to hand combat" Will spoke dramatically widening his eyes and leaning forward. That did make me laugh, almost to the point of spitting out my apple juice.

"He always that dramatic?" Christina giggled beside me. Later shaving a piece of muffin in her mouth.

"Yes, unfortunately, sarcasm comes easily to him as well" I spoke to her alone, loud enough for the rest to hear.

"So Tris, is this the usual breakfast for abnegation?" Al tried to change topic. I couldn't really understand why but the poor guy looked nervous. Maybe just being around new people?

"The toast, sure" she didn't really say too much at that point.

"You've never had a muffin?" Christina added.

"I've had a muffin as birthday treats yes" I was now ready to join conversation after she said that.

"You didn't have cake?" I blurted out.

"No not really"

"Have you ever? Had cake?" Will asked clearly as confused as I was.

"I think I had it once at a wedding" My eyes were wide. I am truly shocked which doesn't happen often.

"Well, I hear dauntless have this amazing chocolate cake" Christina added putting her hand over Tris'

Peter, Molly and Drew all sat down from Tris and Al. I received a smirk as he did so. He had navy tight fitted trousers on along with a vest top that fit him perfectly. I'd noticed, now for the first time that he'd had a tattoo. Around his arm. It suited him.

"First and last day of training Tris" that blubbering girl of his spoke with a surprisingly deep voice. She was tall with a lot of muscle, she wouldn't be easy to beat. Tris looked scared. Understandably.

"Your boyfriend ask you to say that?" I smiled. Christina and Will laughed along with a small giggle from Tris.

"She's not my girlfriend" Peter piped up immediately correcting me.

"Mmm, you tell yourselves that" I winked, just as he had done last night and this morning. He simply glared and she didn't say much. "You know, Molly is it? You seem to have a lot to say until we bring up your boyfriend"

"We are not together" she persisted hesitantly.

"Was that his choice or yours?" Will added.

They didn't answer.

Peter 1 - Piper 1

He seemed fairly defensive he must really not like the girl at all, whereas Molly on the other hand seemed all too hesitant. She liked him and he didn't feel the same.

——————

After breakfast we all got to stand and watch Four essentially kick the shit out of some guy. He had absolutely 0 mercy and yet didn't kill the guy by any means. He did take the side of his hand to the guys throat which couldn't be pleasant.