Always am

Another chapter! Bare with me for all the time skips! That is just how the episode is arranged. Enjoy!

Tw: Pain, protective Hunter, mantel mix.

Also not spell checked!!

   I cry out as I am slam against the wall of the Havoc murauder, my armor clanging against the wall. The sound of shots being fired is extremely loud as Tech does a seriously scary rolls, trying to avoid the being hit.

"Son of a—"

"Del! I need you!" Omega cries out, and I stagger in the direction of her voice. Over the yells and shouts of the boys, I hear the squealing of an uncomfortable animal.

  As I walk into the center of the ship, Tech swerves to the right, and I almost topple over.

  "Ah, hello there Delta!" Wrecker exclaims, placing a cage with a squealing animal inside onto one of the emergency landing chairs. The animal sequels again as Wrecker moves from the seat across from it, strapping himself in.

"I don't think Ruby likes this very much." Omega gasps as the ship twists to the right, tilting so it was at an angle. I grip the seat next to her, sitting down and beginning to strap myself in.

  "You named that thing?" Wrecker shouts, surprised.

  The ship twists almost upside down, and I grit my teeth as the metal straps dig into my shoulders.

  "What's with these guys?" Wrecker shouts angrily, glancing towards the cockpit.

"Well, we did steal the lizard from them!" I answer, quickly shutting my mouth so I didn't vomit.

  "Well," tech calls from the Cockpit. "Technically, the Rouque stole the lizard first. We are merely intercepting it."
  He turns the ship into a barrel roll, and everything levitates for a split second before slamming into its original position.

"They don't see it that way!" Hunter calls from the Gunners bay, where bits of Omega's room still hang: brightly colored cloth piled on the floor in a last second attempt to prepare the space for battle.

As Tech turns the ship again, the cage falls out of its place from the chair besides Omega. The cage door falls open, and the brightly colored lizard jumps out, launching itself at Wrecker in fear.

  Wrecker cries out in terror, leaping up from his seat. The lizard fearfully hangs onto his large head, squealing.

  "Get it off!" He cries. "Get it off, get it off, get it off!"

  "Wrecker, calm down!" I shout, quickly unbuckling myself and standing.

  "Calm down!" Omega shouts, watching him with big eyes. "You are scaring her!"

Wrecker, still yelling, falls, throwing out his hands to keep himself from hitting the floor. Ruby tumbled backwards, and I scoop her up of the floor. Her long claws scratch at my armor as she squeals. Omega holds open the cage door, and I place Ruby inside, quickly pulling back my hands as Omega slams the door shut.

"We've got her!" Omega says, staring up at me with proud hazel eyes.

"The hyperdrive is online!" Echo yells, and the ship jolts forward and into hyperspace.

I wipe my forehead with the back of my hand, letting out a breath of air.

"We made it guys!" I say, placing a squealing Ruby back on her chair. I am happy that the engine is now quietly humming under our feet, a sense of comfort.

Hunter places a gentle hand on the small of my back, and I lean into his touch. He chuckles, his voice ringing in my ear and his breath rolling off my skin.

"You okay, Cyar'ika?" He asks.

"Of course. I always am."

(Time skip cause.... Because yeah.)

(I need ideas help.)

We stride into Sid's restaurant, Ruby squealing from the crate Wrecker has tucked under his arm.

  "Be quiet, you." Wrecker snaps as several customers look up. Those who know us go back to their activities, because they have seen us in here often enough to know that we where here for business with Sid.

  Others look down quickly, not because they know us, but because they fear Sid. Sid was known to do some questionable things, and wouldn't stand being questioned for it. You don't want to get on Sid's bad side... because it might be the last thing you ever do.

  We make our way through the restaurant, nodding at the alien bartender, who's skin reminds me of barnacles on ocean vessels.

    When we make it to Sid's door, Hunter knocks. There is grumbling and complaining inside the room, before the door slides open.
  "'Bout time you showed up." Sid snaps, placing a hand on her side. "Where's the bounty?"

  Wrecker steps forward, used to her rude skip on pleasantries. He places the crate in front of her, Ruby squealing loudly in protest.

  "What does your client want it for?" Echo asks, peering over Tech's shoulder.

  Sid shrugs, bending over to pick up the box.
  "I don't know, don't care. Maybe he wants it as a pet, maybe he wants to turn it into a stew. I don't ask these things." She turns, moving back into her office with short steps. "Come on in. We have business to discuss."

  Tech follows her into the room, sliding his goggles up the bridge of his nose. Echo follows after him, glancing over his shoulder.

  "Uh, Hunter?" Wrecker asks, standing next to Omega. I know what's coming and I can't help but smile, crossing my arms across my chest.

  "Yes, Wrecker?" Hunter says, turning to face his brother.

  "Can we go get Mantell mix?" He asks. Omega nods excitedly beside him, trying to contain her excitement by rolling forward on her toes.

  "I don't know..." Hunter says, glancing at me.

  "Aw, come on, it's a tradition!" Wreckers exclaims. He steps forward a bit, whispering. "It makes the kid happy."

  "Uh huh, the kid." Hunter says unbelievingly, a ghost of a smile on his features.

  "I will take them." I voice, stepping next to Hunter. "We do it after every mission."

Hunter glances between the excited Omega and the nodding Wrecker, sighing.

  "Stay safe." He says, turning to me. Placing a hand on his shoulder, I give him a smile, boldly pressing a kiss to his cheek: his unshaven skin rough against my lips.

  "We always are."

  I step away from him, grabbing my helmet from Omega.

  "Come on, guys." I say, ushering them forward. "Let's go get a treat."

  As we walk through the streets, I smile to myself, proud that I had the courage to make the first move.

NdindosjisjdososjjajInusjdid

  Where on this planet can I find myself a Hunter?

  Bye!

-❤️Kena