Anytime

Hello!  Today I have brought you a shorter chapter and I am not entirely pleased with it.  I don't know what's up with it, but it just seems a bit off.  Let me know what you think!

   Recap:
As I position my blaster, I see that tall, grey haired clone walking to the middle of the hanger entrance.  Hunter slips out from behind his crate, standing in the walk way.  I set my blaster to stun, taking a deep breath.
End of recap.

"Best stand down, Sarge,"  Crosshairs voice fills the hangar.  "Make it easy on yourself."

"Have you lost your mind?"  Hunter exclaims in disbelief.
Echo adjusts his gun next to me.

"We should have killed that Jedi.  You made us disobey orders."  Crosshair spits.

"I did what I though was right."  Hunter counters.

"What you did, was wrong.  Now surrender."

It is quiet in the hangar as Hunter and Crosshair stare each other down.  Lightning flashes.

"Is that an order?"  Hunter asks.
Wrecker pulls down his helmet.

"Heh.  I guess it is."
I gently lower my finger over the trigger, aiming at the nearest clone trooper.

"Well,"  Hunter pauses.  "I guess I'm disobeying that one too."

The air is tense as Hunter waits for Crosshair to make his move.

Everything happens in half a second; Crosshair shouldering his rifle and Hunter diving behind the crate; Echo firing his blaster; and me pulling the trigger, nailing the closest clone trooper in the head.
The hangar becomes a war zone as bullets fire.

I take aim at the next closest clone, trying to stay hidden while firing.  There are two 'clangs' as they drop smoke grenades.  I loose sight of my target.

"Echo!"  I shout, moving closer to him.  "What's the plan?"

He pauses, before exclaiming.  "Cover Wrecker!"

And Wrecker shouts "Three!"

Running past us, he slams two crate covers together, and the smoke clears.  I can see the clone again and I fire.  He ducks behind a crate and I growl in frustration.

Tech starts the ship, and the engines rumble as he prepares to take off.

Wrecker grunts before falling to the floor, his helmet rolling off his head.

"Wrecker!"  I yell, moving towards him.  A blaster bolt barely misses my head and I duck back behind the crate.

Echo touches my arm, grabbing my attention.  "Hunter and I are going to grab Wrecker.  Cover us!"

I nod, shouldering my blaster.
Hunter shouts something I can't quite hear, but I jump out from behind the crate, shooting at Crosshair and the remaining clones.  Hunter is beside me for a second, before grabbing Wrecker's arm and dragging him towards the ship.

My blaster makes a noise similar to a cough, then stops firing.  I mutter profanities, throwing my gun at a clone trooper in my rage.  It hits him in the head, and he falls backwards, unconscious.

Crosshair shoots at me, his bullet grazing my shoulder pad.  I yelp in surprise, moving to help them get Wrecker on the ship.

"Hurry!"  I yell.

I'm sure we are all dead.  Crosshair is the best sharpshooter in the galaxy, he'll just pick us off one by one.

But then, his firing stops.  I look up to see his rifle fried.  I turn my head to see Omega holding a blaster, pointed at the stunned Crosshair.  I stare, open mouthed.