ch.28

Continue....

After 4 years*

Avu pov*

I'm sitting in my bedroom's balcony and watching two birds kissing eachother...OH GOD..! they are looking so beautifull...

It's been 4 years now and you are not here with me...where are you..? Why you left..? Was my love that weak...?I miss you so much...plzz come back.

I walked towards my cupboard and took out a letter which he wrote as a final GOOD BYE....

I sat in the balcony and opened the letter...His letter..! The letter which is the only thing of him...

Letter*

Hello my love..!

You kmow what..! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH❤...you are the reason I'm living...you are my first and the last love...You know..! There is something called LUCK...I'm lucky because you love me and I'm blessed because YOU love me...
I'm leaving Avu not for forever but for sometime...I want to be like you..I want to be a person who deserves you...I know that you're angry and It's your right to get angry but Love...there is something called DESTINY and you are my DESTINY...You are my HEART...

Plz don't search me because you'll not be able to catch me...just TRUST me and our love...
I'll come back soon and it's my promise and you know that SIDDHARTH NIGAM never breaks his promise...

Wait for me a little because I'm coming back with lot's of happiness...be safe and KEEP LOVING ME it gaves me power to survive...

I LOVE YOU❤

Yours,
Mr.Nigam❤

Letter ended*

I read this letter everyday because it gaves me power to survive...I miss you siddharth...PLZ COME BACK. Plzz.

I LOVE YOU❤

Pov end*

California*

A huge building made of glass inside the building there was a office on the top floor where One man was sitting on a chair engrossed in his work  when sm1 knock on his office door...

Man: come in.

Sm1: Good morning sir.

Man nodded...

Sm1: there is a file whuch you asked for and sir these are the details of our company accounts and also the progress.

Sm1 place three files on the Man's table and stand there with a small smile...Man looked at him and said...

Man: okay. You can go john and send someone with a coffee...I'm having headache.

John: sir if you don't mind can I give you a suggestion..?

Man: hmm...

John: sir...you should go and take sleep...You are working from tomorrow morning. You need sleep sir.

Man chuckled humorlessly and said...

Man: I've spend many sleepless nights...don't worry about me and thanks for your concern.

John nodded and walked out from the office...

Man stood up and walked towards the glass wall of his office and saw the whole california from there...

Man:(in mind) It's been four years and I'm still here...I know that you're waiting for me but I have to achieve something befor achieving you...You have to wait a little bit more live but soon I'll be there with you love...soon.

Hello guys..!

I know It's a short chappu but next update will be super good...

Be safe and stay tuned...!

Vinnie.❤