ch.13

Continue...

Avu was standing in her room's balcony looking at the sky thinking about nothing...
Her eyes landed on sid who was parking his bike in the small corner present in the lawn of house...

Avu was staring at sid observing his every action and trying to find out the answer of her question...

Sid got off from his bike and place the helmet on the bike seat...he ruffle his hairs with his palms and brush it...

Avu:(in mind) Oh My God...! He is looking so hot...his veins are flexing coz of the movement of his hand and the way he ruffled his hairs were extremely hot....

Sm: think out of the gutter.

Avu: what..? I admit that he is hot...nothing is wrong in it.

Sm: Just think about the question which arised in your heart.. DO YOU LOVE SID..?

Avu: Idk..!

Sm: then try to know.

Avu: hmm..!

POV ends*

Avu came back to the world and saw sid was standing there leaning on his bike and was staring at avu....

A tint of blush kept on avu's face...sidneet had an eyelock but avu broke it and looked down...

Sid smiled seeing the blushy face of avu and shouted...

Sid: Avu..! (shouted)

Avu's eyes widen and she turned her face towards sid...she raised her eyebrows asking "WHAT..?"

Sid shook his head and give a flying kiss to avu...now avu is crimson red and her eyes were widen seeing the boldness of sid...

Sid smirk seeing avu's reaction and again gave a flying kiss to avu...he went inside the house and avu was just standing there with a red face...

Avu went downstairs and saw sid and dada ji was sitting in the living room and were watching T.V...

Avu: Good evening dada ji..(smiling)

Dada ji and sid turn their gaze towards avu...

Sid smiled seeing avu and she saw him ftom the corner of her eyes...a smile came on avu's face...

Dada: Good evening pari.

Avu sat beside dada ji and said...

Avu: Did you went for evening walk today..?

Dada ji smiled speeshily and said...

Dada: Umm..!

Avu sighed and said...

Avu: dada ji...this is not fair. Ypu promised me that you will go for evening walk from today.

Dada: umm..! Actually today is cricket match of India and Pakistan...that's why I didn't went for walk.

Avu: I also watch cricket dada ji...so you can't trick me.

Dada ji sighed and said...

Dada: okay...sorry.

Avu smiled and side_hugged dada ji...

Avu: It's okay bit from tomorrow_

Dada ji cutted avu in between...

Dada: I will go for walk...I promise.

Avu smiled and said...

Avu: that's like a good boy.

Dadi came and sat on the chair...

Dadi: Avu...Why you were locked in yojr room today..?

Avu was about to said something but sid intrupped her and said...