ch.14

Continue...

Sid kissed her forhead and avu closed her eyes feeling the love..

Sid: I LOVE YOU...(whispered)

Avu smiled and said...

Avu: I LOVE YOU TOO...(whispered)

Sid smiled and pick her in bridal style...avu yellped due to sudden action...

Avu: siddharth...what are you doing..? Put me down.

Sid shook his head and said....

Sid: No way..! We are going downstairs for dinner.

Avu's eyes widen..!

Avu: what..! No way...we can't go like this.

Sid smirked and said...

Sid: like what..?

Avu blushed and said...

Avu: Umm..! Like this.

Sid: like what honey..?

Avu blushed more hearing the nick name...sid kissed her cheek and said...

Sid: You wait here..! I just come back in 2 mins.

Saying this sid place avu on the couch and went out from the room...

Avu snuggle her face in the cushion present on the couch...

Avu:(in mind) did siddharh confessed his love for me...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..! OMG..!

Sm: finally..! Now your love life is on track.

Avu: I'm so happy.

Pov ends*

Avu starts her hapoy dance and was jumping like a rabbit in happiness...

Sid came back to the room with a food tray in hus hand and saw avu dancing...a smike kept on his face...he fake coughed to grab her attention..

Sid: ahem ahem...Avneet.

Avu freezed on the spot hearing sid's voice...her back was facing sid..

Sid place the food tray on the night stand and slowly walked towards avu...

Sid wrap his arms around her waist and kept his head on the crrok if her neck back_hugging her...

A shiver ran down through avu's spine...sid smirk seeing his effect on her...

Sid: feeling happy..? (whispered)

Avu slowly nodded and said...

Avu: we should go now..! (stammered)

Sid: where..?

Saying this sid turn her around and pull her closer...her chest collided with his chest and a small gasp escape from avu's mouth...

Sid rub her lips from his thumb and leaned towards her ear...

Sid: your lips tastes like honey...(whispered)

Sid bite her earlobe and a small moan escape from avu's mouth...sid smirked and starts caressing her cheek with his knuckles...

Avu: sid...what are you doing..? (blushing)

Sid: romancing with my love.

Now avu's face in red like tomoto...she freed herself from sid's grip...

Sid tucked his hand in tge pockets of his sweat pants...

Sid: let's eat dinner...you must be hungry.

Avu nodded and they had dinner with a little chit_chat but avu was continiously blushing and was making less eye_contact with sid...

In morning*

Sid came downstairs and sat beside dadi ji...

Sid: Giod morning everyone.

Dada: Good morning..!

Sid leaned towards dadi's ear and whispered...

Sid: where is avu..?

Dadi was about to say something but avu's voice interupted her...

Avu: Good morning everyone.

Dadi and dada: Gm pari.

Avu sat beside dada ji and looked tiwards sid who was looking at her with a small smile on his face...

A light blush came on her face...sid smiled seeing her blushing...sidneet were looking at eachother lost in their love land...

Dada and dadi ji noticed sidneet and a smile came on their faces...they looked at eachother and dadi blinked her eyes assuring dada ji that "sidneet are perfect for eachother"....

Dada: avu..!

Sidneet came out from their live land and looked at dada and dadi ji who were looking at sidneet with a smile...

They had their breakfast peacefully.

Hello everyone..!

Vinnie.❤