ch.4

Continue...

Avu turned around and saw dadi standing their with her suitcase...

Dadi: Pari...what is this. You forgot your suitcase in the garden.

Avu smiled speeshily and said...

Avu: sorry..!

Dadi smiled and said...

Dadi: okay...now go and change. Don't roam in the room half naked.

Avu's eyes widen and dadi chuckled .

Avu: okay...

Dadi left from there and avu quickly changed her cloths and went out from her room and at the same time sid also went out from his room...

Sidneet had an eyelock but sid broke it and walked towards the stairs...avu huffed and rolled her eyes...

Avu: rude (mumbled)

Avu to went to the dining room and saw sid sitting beside DADA and was talking with him...

Avu:(in mind) I always sit beside dada and now this sid is sitting there....I will kill that boy one day.

Dadi came to avu and said...

Dadi: what happened pari..?

Avu: dadi...why that boy is sitting on my seat.

Dadi chuckled and said...

Dadi: that boy name is sid.

Avu sighed and said....

Avu: I don't like his name and dadi tell him to leave my seat.

Dadi: tch...avu let it be na...Next time you will sit there now let him sit there...

Avu sighed audibly and said...

Avu: fine...

Avu sat on the other chair and start eating her food and was glaring at sid.

Sid noticed avu's glaring and rolled his eyes at her...

Sid:(in mind) why this wild cat is glaring at me...I know that I misunderstood her and called her thief but it doesn't mean she starts glaring at me and show attitude but...she is cute.

Sm: ohhh..! Cute.

Sid: what..! Ya she is cute.

Sm: hmmm...sid is falling in love.

Sid: calling someone cute doesn't mean I'm falling in love.

Sm: you will get everything soon my boy.

POVE ENDS*

everyone did their dinner quitely and went to their respective rooms...

Sid was sitting in his room balcony and was looking the peacefull view suddenly his eyes landed on avu's room balcony...

Avu was sitting on the couch which was present in her room balcony. She was reading book with so much concentration...

Sid was staring at her...

Sid: (in mind) she is so cute and her eyes...OH GOD..! When I looked at her eyes today that was amazing...Her chocolate brown eyes are the most beautifull thing in the world and the picture of her eyes are still roaming in my mind...I can't took off that picture from my mind...SHE IS DIFFERNT.

Hello guys..!

Be safe and stay tuned.

Vinnie.❤