ch.11

Continue...

After 1 week*

Everything is going normal...avu has grew feeling for sid but didn't realised it yet... Sid still gets jealous seeing riyaz and avu's bonding...Dada ji and dadi ji knows about sid's feeling for avu...
Avu was sitting on the chair and playing piano...Ri was standing infront of her listening to the tune...

NOW*

Ri: Avu...It's not like that.

Avu: then..?

Ri: wait..! Let me show you.

Avu stood up from the chair and Ri sat on it...he started playing and avu was standing behind Ri keenly obseriving the tune....

Sid came there and saw Ri and avu too engrossed in piano...sid fake coughed to grab their attention but of no use coz Ri and avu are so into the piano....

Sid sighed and sat on the couch present there and starts watching them....

Avu: okay...! I got it. So can I try now.

Ri nodded and stood up from the chair.... Avu sat on it and start playing...they haven't realised that sid is here watching them...

Avu played it and Ri smiled...

Ri: excellent..!

Avu: thankyou.

Saying this Ri and avu did a hi_fi and start chuckling...sid blood boiled seeing this and he stood up shouting...

Sid: Riyaz..(shout)

Avu flinch and looked towards Sid with widen eyes...

Ri: sid...why are you shouting and_

Avu cutted Ri in between...

Avu: and when you came here..?

Ri: ya...what are you doing here...?

Sid didn't said anything and was continioulsy glaring at Ri... He walked towards them and said...

Sid: you can go now riyaz.

Sid said trying to calm himself...

Ri: I'm not here for you...I'm here for avu and I will not listen to you okay...so plz behave yourself.

Ri said in a stern voice...sid took a long breathe trying to calm himself down...

Sid: Riyaz...I said go from here.

Ri: I will only go if avu tell me to go.

Sid looked at avu and said...

Sid: tell him to go.

Ri looked at avu and said...

Ri: Avu tell him to go.

Avu: Sid listen to me see_

Sid cutted her in between...

Sid: avneet...tell riyaz to go from here.

Avu looked at Ri and said...

Avu: Ri...plz try to understand th_

Ri cutted her in between...

Ri: avu...tell siddharth to go from here.

Avu closed her eyes and took a long breathe...

Avu: you both get out.

Avu opened her eyes and saw Sid and Ri looking at her with questioning look...

Avu: what..! Do you guys want any invitation...I said you both get out from here.

Sid: avu but he is t_

Avu cutted him in between...

Avu: siddharth...I don't want to listen anything. You guys are testing my patience...You both always fight with eachother...I don't know why but I felt like I'm a ball and you both are trying to catch me...SO RIGHT NOW I don't want to burst my anger on you both so plzz GET OUT FROM HERE.

Ri took his bag pack and quitely left from there...

Sid was standing there looking at avu who was walking back and fro in the room with an angry face...

Sid:(in mind) I'm angry on riyaz coz he always try to get close to avu and I don't like it but now avu is looking so cute with angry face... I really want to pull her cheeks...

Avu saw sid lookimg at her with a small smile on his face...a tint of blush kept on avu's face...she walked towards sid and said...

Avu: what is your problem..?

Sid came out from his lala land and saw avu glaring at him...

Sid: you said something...?

Avu: yess..! I said what is your problem..? So now tell me your problem.

Sid shrugged and said...

Sid: problem..? I don't have any problem...I'm perfectly fine.

Saying this sid smiled and avu was trying very hard to not smile at his actions...

Avu: you are unbelievable.

Saying this avu was about to turn but sid hold her hand and pulled her...she collided with his chest and sid wrap his arms around her waist...

Avu's eyes widen feeling the proximity between sid and her...

Sid caressed her cheek with hjs thumb and leaned towards her ear...
He kissed her earlobe and whispered....

Sid: you looks so cute with angry face.

Saying this sid place a soft kiss on her cheek and kissed her eyes which are closed...

Sid: open your eyes...(whispered)

Avu slowly opened her eyes and saw sid very close to her face...he leant towards her lips and peck her lips...

A small gasp lefted from avu's mouth...sid chuckled lightly seeing her reactions..He unwrap his arms from her waist tugging into his pocket whistling  he left from there leaving avu there in a shock...

Avu:(in mind did he kissed me..?

Sm: it was just a peck.

Avu: still..!

Pove ends*

Avu went to her room thinking about sid.

Hello everyone..!

Hope you guys liked it...!

Be safe and stay tuned.

Vinnie.❤