ch.3

Continue...

Avu was standing in the living room with a suitcase beside her...Am was doing her aarti.

Am: done...! Now the most important thing. PRECAUTIONS.

Avu's and Ad's eyes widen...

Am: Avu don't talk with strangers okay. Don't take anything from anyone. Call me when you boarded yojr flight okay. Call me when your flight landed. Behave nicely in dada dadi house okay.

Avu: okay MOM...I will follow these precautions...so can I go now.

Am smiled and hugged her...

Am: be safe...

Avu broke the hug and nodded...

Ad hugged avu and said...

Ad: enjoy...

Avu broke the hug and said...

Avu: yess...I will.

Avu bid bye to her parents and sat inside the car...

After 1 hour*

Avu sat inside the plane and soon the plane took off...

Avu wear head phones and was listening songs...

After 2 hours*

The plane took off and avu went out from the plane. She exit the airport and booked a cab.

After sometime the cab came and she sat inisde it.

Avu told the adress to the cab driver and soon she reach at her destination. She payed to the cab driver and stand infront of her grandparents house...

Avu: Now I will enjoy...

Avu was about to ring the bell but an idea popped in her mind...

Avu:(in mind) why not to surprise dada and dadi...they'll be very happy. I think I should go by jumping the wall...

Avu went towards the wall which is not so highbut for avu it is coz she is a short heighted girl...

Avu took a long breathe and climb the wall...avu jumped and landed on the garden of her grand parents house...

Avu stood up and said to herself...

Avu: finally...One task is completed.

Avu quitely went inside the house and suddenly the light went off and she yellped when she felt sm1 hand on her arm and now she is pinned to the wall with sm1 hand on jer mouth....

Sm1: you theif.

Saying this sm1 opened the flash light of phone and saw avu's eyes were closed and her hairs are covering her face a little...

Sm1 lossend his grip on her mouth when he realised that the theif is a girl...

Avu slowly opened her eyes and her chocoalte brown eyes met with the hazel brown eyes...

Sm1: (in mind) OMG..! So beautifull... So mesmerizing...her eyes are the most beautifull thing I've ever seen in my life...her eyes are mesemrizing me...I want to drown in this chocolate brown ocean.

Avu:(in mind) OMG..! what a beautifull eyes this person have...these eyes are the most prettiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life...these eyes are hypnotizing me...

Suddenly the light came back and they both came back to the world...

Sm1 remove his hand from her mouth and avu took a deep breath...

Avu looked at sm1 and said...

Avu: you Mr.whatever...why you pinned me here and how dare you call me theif...

Sm1 rolled his eyes and grab her hand...

Sm1: come with me.

Saying this sm1 grab avu to the living room and said...

Sm1: dada and dadi... Where are you both.

Dada and dadi came and saw sm1 and avu...

Dadi: avneet...

Avu looked at dadi and smiled widely...

Avu: dadi.

Avu freed her ha d from sm1 grip and hugged dadi...

Dadi: what a pleasent surprise pari.

Avu broke the hug and kissed her forhead...

Dada: Avneet beta...

Avu hugged dada and said...

Avu: I missed you so much...

Dada broke the hug and said...

Dada: I missed you too beta that's why I called your father.

Sm1: dada and dadi why you both are hugging her...she is a thief.

Dada and dadi made a confused face and said...

Dadi: she is our grand daughter avneet not a theif.

Dada: yes...there should be some misunderstanding beta...she is not a theif.

Sm1: dada ji she was climbing the wall of garden like a cat.

Avu galred at sm1 and said...

Avu: I'm not a cat okay.

Sm1 rolled his eyes and dadi said...

Dadi: Okay now enough of this drama...So avneet beta this is siddharth nigam.

Dadi said pointing towards sm1.

(sm1 is siddhart nigam)

Dada: and sid she is avneet kaur.

Dada said pointing towards avu.

Sid walked towards avu and said...

Sid: hi.

Avu glare at him and said...

Avu: bye.

Saying this avu turn her face to other side.

Sid rolled his eyes and looked towards dada and dadi who are silently laughing seeing sidneet fight.

Sid sighed and said...

Sid: whatever...

Saying this sid left from there...

Dadi: okay avu you go and get fresh...after that come downstairs for dinner. Go

Avu smiled and nodded. She went to her room and quickly took a shower.

Avu came outside from the washroom and towel was wrap around her body.

Avu:(in mind) Oh no..! I forgot my suitcase in the garden itself....now what to do..?

Avu sat on the bed thinking what to do...she heared a clicking sound of door knob...she turned around and her eyes widen...

Cliff hanger..!

Be safe and stay tuned.

Vinnie.❤