Shopping and Attack

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
______________________________

"Can we go home now?" The raven head half vampire whined for the 265th time now.

Both of her hands holding several bags from different shop. Scilla pouted at the two women infront of her, who were holding dresses.

The moment Scilla and co. arrived at Kings Cross, she was whisked away by Narcissa, leaving Remus to deal with her trunk. And the next thing she knows, she was in a wizarding shopping district in France, with Narcissa and Sirius.

Bellatrix, hidden by glamour, met the three and grabbed Scilla's other hand, dragging the stunned girl to the first shop.

Right now, they had visited almost 80 different shop. She could barely feel her legs anymore. She feel like if she sat down, she won't be able to get up.

"Oh hush, we're just getting started. Now, which one is better?" Narcissa asked the grumbling girl showing two dresses.

Scilla looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What do you mean which one?! They're the exact same thing!!" She flailed her hand pointing at the two dresses on Narcissa's hand.

"Of course they're different. This one has lower neckline and the slit is on the left." Sirius chirped.

Scilla blinked and mouthed 'what' disbelievingly, looking betrayed.

"Okay, first of all! No slit please. I'm 12 and Dad will kill me if I show that much skin in public. So neither of them. Second, it's only 1 cm difference in neckline, is that really important?" She groaned.

"Of course it is, Pup." Sirius looked amused at her daughter miserable expression.

She huffed and crossed her hands annoyed while the three Blacks continued their search. Bellatrix placed a stack of dresses and pushed Scilla to the changing room.

She let a resigned sigh and put on the first dress. The three Blacks sat down waiting for Scilla to come out.

Scilla came out and raised an eyebrow. The three shook their head and told her to try the next one. This goes on for almost 3 hours.

Scilla's eyes caught a dress she thought looked pretty and told them she want that dress, so they could leave as soon as she could.

Narcissa, Bellatrix and Sirius looked at the dress before finally nodded, agreeing that it will looked good on Scilla.

When they paid for the dress, Scilla grabbed Sirius' arm and dragged him to the international floo. Sirius cackled at his daughter who looked ready to murder something or someone.

Once she was home, she ran to her room and threw herself on her bed, hugging a pillow tightly. Sirius laugh followed the raven head.

Remus looked at Sirius questioningly, who merely shook his head. Kissing the werewolf in greeting. The two established a relationship last summer.

Sirius teased Severus, saying that he didn't mind including him in their relationship. Severus looked at him in a mix of horror and disgust.

He, of course didn't mind the two being gay, since he himself is one, and Sirius knew it. But he never saw those two that way. And he still couldn't forget the love of his life.

Sirius knowing who that special person was, could only smile sadly at him when Severus didn't see.

~~~~~

"So how was it?" Marvolo asked the Slytherin girl who was lounging on his couch.

"Don't." She warned. Her feet still sore from all the walking.