Artemis Sierra Pandora | First Day!

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

Around midnight, Scilla went outside and sat at the sofa in front of Salazar's painting.

"Hey," She said softly.

"Artie. It's lovely to see you again, my Little Moon." Salazar smiled at the girl he used to love.

Artemis Sierra Pandora, that was her name at the time. She, along with Salazar Slytherin, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw, build Hogwarts together.

Artemis was a bit sceptical at that time, but she did it for her bestfriend, Godric. That was when she met the other three.

She became quite close with Salazar because of their Parseltongue ability. They also share their love for potions. That was the first time Artemis enjoyed her life.

Even if she was one of the founder, she didn't want to have her name as one of the house. Godric and Helga tried to convince her several times already, but she wouldn't budge.

Artemis made almost all of the secret passage and room in Hogwarts. Some of them, even the other four never know. She also made the protection barrier/ward surrounding Hogwarts, and strengthen the one Rowena made.

She prefers to stay in the background. She also never made an appearance like the other four founder, but everyone knows there are five Hogwarts founder. Which is why, they gave her the nickname, "The Mysterious Hogwarts Founder".

Artemis died way before they did, when she tried to save Helga. Her death hit Helga and Salazar the hardest. Helga couldn't stop feeling guilty for her death. And Salazar, who love her yet never had a chance to tell her, was a mess.

He did eventually moved on and married a pureblood lady. But even then, he could never forget his first love even until his last breath.

In memory of her, the four founder decided to make a garden deep in the forbidden forest surrounded by a strong ward to protect it and named it "Pandora's Garden".

It is said that Pandora's Garden is the most beautiful garden in the whole world. And it contains a lot of rare plants that have gone extinct that worth millions of galleons

A lot of people tried to find the said garden, and no one succeed even until now. The wards surrounding the garden are even stronger than the one on Hogwarts.

And it wasn't until a year after her death, that the four founders of Hogwarts found a letter left by her.

'Dear Friends,

If you are reading this, then it is possible that I have died. I am sorry, I left first. But if my death was because I saved one of you, then I will never regret it.

There is one thing I always regretted. It is the fact that I can never tell you the truth about me. I could not. I was scared. I was afraid you will not accept me. But all of you deserved the truth.

I am what you called a Mortem. Or for easier understanding, I am the Death's Heir. Yes I use Heir instead of Heiress, Ro. It is because I am not always reborn as a girl.

Yes, reborn. Everytime I died, I will always be reborn. But I have no control of when. The next time I come back, I will probably have no chance of seeing you again, my friends.

I am truly sorry for never telling this to you. I will miss you.

Love,

Artemis.

They began to have hope after the letter. Even if it was a small chance, if they could see their best friend again, they will take whatever chance they have. Though in vain, they never regretted that small hope and long years of waiting.