Severus Snape

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

"As always, thank you Grisha." Scilla put the wand in the holster strapped on her right wrist.

"It is always my pleasure, My Lady." Grisha bowed to her.

Scilla's lips twitched. Why Grisha addressed her as his master was beyond Scilla's understanding.

She nodded and left the shop after giving a pat on the crazy old man.

She went to Leaky Cauldron and book a room for 2 nights, letting the goblin tidy the cottage up.

The next day, she explore Diagon Alley, now that she's taking her time, she noticed that it has changed quite a bit. Not much changed though.

She bought a 5 compartment trunk, two of them used to store things, a library, wardrobe, and an apartment. She visited Flourish and Blotts. She spend hours in this place, looking for all the new book. She found some of them interesting.

She saw a book from an author called Gilderoy Lockhart? She read it for a bit before deciding that this book was complete trash.

She finally decided to pay and leave the shop. After spending several hours she went back to Leaky Cauldron.

And the next day, she visited Knockturn Alley. And just like before, she used a cloak to hide her face. There's some idiots trying to kidnap her or touch her, though she just simply knock all of them out.

She visited Borgin n Burke's and several other shady shop. She bought lots of dark and illegal books, and other questionable objects. She shrunk all of them and tossed it in her pocket.

On the way back, she saw a furious Severus Snape, no, Prince. She could see his Lordship ring.

'I guess I should go back now.'

She apparated near Privet Drive and knocked on the 4th house.

Petunia Dursley who opened the door almost fainted. She scrambled to leave. Scilla smirked at how pathetic this muggles are.

She did went to the cupboard under the stairs and fixed the door. Well, Snape will need a prove about her living condition after all.

Around 5pm, there's a knock coming from the front door. This time, Scilla went and opened the door.

"Yes?"

An all black man in his late twenty stood there with a stern face on. His face soften a little when seeing Scilla.

"Are you Scilla Potter?" He asked.

Scilla nodded and pretend to looked at him suspiciously. She took a step back and tilted her head.

"May I speak to your aunt?"

Scilla again nodded and opened the door wider. She walked to the kitchen slowly.

Snape looked around. The house was distasteful there's not a single picture of Scilla. And the one he could never forget was the tiny cupboard under the stair. It said Scilla's Room.

"Scilla, what is that?" He asked cautiously.

"My room." She simply answered.

Rage swell in Severus Snape. He was utterly furious. And how dare Dumbledore lied to him, used him. He told him Scilla was treated like a princess.

"Aunt Petunia, someone wants to see you." She said with a small voice.

Petunia immediately stiffen. She looked back and her face changed to anger once she saw Snape.

"What are you doing here?" She screamed. Lucky to Scilla, Vernon wasn't home.

Snape sneered at her. How could a sweet Lily had this kind of sister. He was inch away from casting a curse on the woman.

"I'm here to take my daughter back. Scilla go and pack your stuff, we're leaving."

Scilla didn't move and tilted her head.

"Who are you?" She timidly asked.

"I'm your godfather, Severus Snape. Your mother want me to take care of you." Snape ruffled her hair and pushed her gently to her bedroom. There's some matter he need to deal with Petunia.

Scilla nodded and went to her cupboard. She barely have anything in that cupboard so she only packed her parents picture, and her mother's journal.

She was tempted to burn this place, but that would be a bad idea.

Snape was waiting outside after an argument with Petunia. Scilla glanced at her and smirked. Petunia who saw that immediately left to the kitchen.

Scilla tugged at Snape's sleeve. He looked down and raised his eyebrow.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry, sir. But I don't have any other clothes with me. All of them was Dudley's old clothes." She looked down, looking ashamed.

"We can go buy a new one for you. Hold my hand and close your eyes." He said.

Scilla did as he say and she could feel the tugging of apparition. Both of them ended up in Diagon Alley. They went to Madam Malkins and gotten some custom made casual robes, and pajamas. One pre made robe and pajamas for the night. The rest will be sent tomorrow.

They finally went to Spinner End. Snape's house.

It's not an extravagant house, just a normal wizard house. The house was full of dark colors. Guess Snape can only stand dark colors.

Snape brought Scilla to the room across him. Snape left her to explore her room and went down to made dinner.

Scilla plopped down on her new bed. She closed her eyes. Exhaustion finally catching up. She was almost fully asleep before Snape shook her gently.

"Eat before you sleep." She nodded and rubbed her tired eyes.

They went downstairs. Their dinner was a simple pasta, and Scilla had to admit, Snape was a great cook.

~~~~~SS~~~~~

Snape gave her some potions and carried her upstairs when Scilla was almost asleep again.

He went down after tucking her in and took out a bottle of firewhisky.

He couldn't believe all this time he was a puppet Dumbledore made. How could he used him, manipulated him. Was Lily also manipulated by him?

Snape didn't told anyone about him taking in Scilla. Especially Dumbledore. He's not stupid, he was a Slytherin and a double spy at that. He know Dumbledore is after Scilla.

But he know he can't hide it forever, especially after her Hogwarts letter arrived. For now, he'll do everything he could for Scilla so she can atleast have a normal childhood. And fixing her malnutrition and eyes. He could see Scilla squinted her eyes every now and then.

He also need to contact Lucius to see if it's possible to leave her in their care. He still have some dunderhead to teach and he can't leave her alone here.

Lucius will probably kill him for leaving the Girl-Who-Lived in his care, but at least Narcissa is fond of children. She can keep her safe.

There's a lot of things he need to do.
_____________________________

Word Count : 1103

Sapphire