Chamber of Secrets

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
______________________________

A few days later, Severus delivered Sirius' letter to Scilla before breakfast. She immediately opened the letter and quickly scan it through. When she found the answer she needed, she smile and threw the letter into the fireplace before finally making her way to the great hall.

She sat in her usual spot and grab some light breakfast. Her daily dose of blood appeared infront of her, charmed to look and smell like pumpkin juice to others.

Draco who sat on her right silently passed a piece of paper to her. She looked at him confused, reading the letters written on it.

Once she read it, all colors drained from her face. She stared at Draco in horror, while the said boy merely snickered in amusement.

"No!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry, sis." Draco said in pity.

Scilla groaned before burying her face on her crossed arms on top of the table, gaining attention from her fellow Slytherin and some Ravenclaw.

"What?" Pansy glanced at the paper.

Draco passed the letter to her. Pansy quickly read it, with Blaise also reading over her shoulder. The two looked at each other before giving a sympathetic look towards Scilla.

Blaise reached over and patted the Potter heiress on the shoulder, nodding to himself.

"Good luck." He simply said.

"Ugh.. Not helping, you guys." She whined.

If you're wondering what the letter says, it was a letter from Narcissa. Stating that the two of them will be going to France to shop for the Malfoy Yule Gala, as soon as she arrived at the station.

She went with her once and decided that she will never go shopping with Narcissa again. The last time they went, it took them almost 10 hours. If it wasn't for Severus' curfew for Scilla, they would probably took more than 10 hours.

"There's a high chance aunt Bella will join." Draco whispered to her, earning another exasperated sigh.

"I have a feeling she'll be like aunt Cissy. Seriously, what's up with Blacks and fashion?" She grumbled looking accusingly at Draco, who also prioritize his looks.

"You do realize you're also a Black, right?" Pansy deadpanned.

~~~~~

"Hey, Mort."

"..."

"If you're that bored, how about you helped me monitor Dumble instead?" Scilla stared at a black cat currently stretching it's limb lazily on her bed.

The cat looked at the girl, yawning, then jump off of the bed before trudging away and out the door. Scilla shook her head exasperatedly and went to Scáth's terrarium.

~Scáth. Want to come with me?~

The black cobra lifted his head and slithered to Scilla's waiting arm, wrapping his body around her bicep and resting his head on her shoulder.

~Where are we going?~

~Looking for a big snake.~

The black king cobra flicked his tongue and turned his head to his master, slightly tilting in curiousity.

Since it was weekend, students are free to roam the castle. Many students, especially the first and second year, used this time to explore the school ground, trying to find secret passages scattered around the castle.