Bloody Lunatic

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
______________________________

"Scilla! Draco's here!" Remus called the young Potter who was busy swatting Sirius' hand that keep poking her cheek.

"Coming! Papa, stop it!" Scilla went and hugged Draco who stood with his parents.

Draco dragged Scilla to the floo and they flooed to Diagon Alley together. The adults followed the two kids soon after.

Scilla glanced at the street. It's considerably more packed compared to last year. Especially on Flourish & Blotts.

Severus also seemed to notice this and thus he steered the two kids away from there. They went to get their potion kit and other necessary things first, leaving the books for last.

Draco and Sirius had to drag an unwilling Scilla to Flourish & Blotts.

"Can't you get it for me, Papa?" Scilla whined. She really hates crowd.

Sirius shook his head. If he has to suffer looking through books, then she has to suffer with crowds.

They step inside and the crowd was surrounding a man. Camera flashes blinding her eyes.

One look at him, and Scilla knew he was nothing but a fraud. A fake.

Their eyes met and the man eyes widen.

"It can't be. Scilla Potter?"

"Scilla Potter!" The man holding a camera grabbed her and shoved her towards the front.

Gilderoy Lockhart slung an arm around her. She glared at both the camera man and the an beside her.

"Nice big smile, Scilla. Together, you and I rate the front page."

Scilla gripped his hand hard almost crushing it. Lockhart had to hide a wince.

"Let go." She said dangerously.

Lockhart slowly retracted his arm and rubbed his hand. He could sense the dangerous power rolling off of her.

"what an extraordinary moment this is. When young Scilla stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography,

Magical Me. Which, incidentally, is currently celebrating its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list. She had no idea that she would, in fact, be leaving with my entire collected works. Free of charge." He signed the books and dropped it in Scilla's arm.

Scilla walked away while silently sending a stinging hex towards both Lockhart and the camera man, who looked pale after Lucius whispered something to him. Probably threat.

None of the adults that came with Scilla, liked it when someone manhandled their precious little girl.

Scilla spotted the Weasley twins and approach the two. She shoved the books into Fred's hand.

"Keep it. I recommend selling it. He's a fraud but famous nonetheless. It'll worth quite a lot." She dusted her right shoulder and arm where Lockhart touched her.

The twins grinned and nodded at her. Fred gave half to George.

"I'll bet you loved that, didn't you Potter? Famous Scilla Potter. Can't go into a bookshop without making the front page." Ron sneered her. Looking at the books in the twins hand with envy.

"Oh, Weasley.. If you're jealous then do say so. It's not an attractive trait to bully one because of jealousy. No wonder no one likes you." She mocked before turning away to find Draco.

Leaving a fuming youngest Weasley son and a snickering twins.

"We're done here." Scilla grabbed Severus' hand and dragged him away from the crowd.