To Hogwarts

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

"Pup, promise me you'll send a letter everyday. Alright? Everyday!"

It was September 1st, and Sirius was not happy. He still didn't want to send his daughter to a dangerous place like Hogwarts.

"Papa, I swear if you say that one more time, I'll lock you here." Scilla was getting frustrated.

She love her godfather, but he can be too much sometimes.

"Do you have everything? Did you forget anything?"

"No uncle Moony, I've checked for the 8th times already. Thanks to you." She mumbled the last part.

Meanwhile, Severus just watched silently in amusement. Well, if she forget something, he can just come home and get it.

"Dad.."

"Okay. That's enough. She need to go or she'll miss the train. Come on, Scilla."

Scilla mouthed 'thank you' to her dad, before going to the floo. The other 2 adults followed her.

She expected Sirius will stop complaining once they reach the station, but it seems she underestimated him.

Once again, Sirius keep asking her to write him letters everyday, and even convincing her to not go.

A few family near them looked at the scene, her dogfather caused. Even Remus had enough. The werewolf covered the lord of Black House mouth with his hand.

"No matter which house you're sorted into, we'll always proud of you, cub. Just stay with Draco, and avoid the goat. Okay?"

"Got it, uncle Moon."

Scilla hugged the three adults goodbye.

"I'll miss you two."

"Us too, pup. Always."

They let go and Scilla kissed Severus cheek.

"See you later, Dad."

Scilla found the familiar platinum blonde hair and went after him.

"Scil! There you are. Come on, Blaise already waited for us on the train."

They went to a compartment on the very end of the train. They found Blaise and Pansy waiting for them.

"So, how's your morning?" Blaise asked the raven.

"Hectic."

~~~~~S~~~~~

The four of them were talking about the their summer when someone barge into their compartment.

"Did you see a toad? A boy named Neville lost it." A bushy hair girl asked with a bossy tone.

Scilla know she wouldn't like this girl. And it seems the other 3 on the compartment share the same thoughts.

"No." Scilla said flatly. She returned to the book about defence on her lap.

"Hey, I haven't read that one. Can you lend it to me when you're done?"

(I got this from an author on wattpad. I forgot the name of the book. If this is yours or if anyone know the title, please tell me.)

"No."

"How rude."

Scilla closed her book harshly and got glared at whoever that girl was.

"Rude? You literally barge in our compartment less than 5 minutes ago. Without knocking. I'm rude, okay, but atleast I still have manner. Now if you please. I don't need to show you the door right?"

The girl looked like she was about to cry before storming off who knows where.

"God, I hate that kind of people." Pansy murmured.

Well it was no wonder, Pansy and Draco was raised as the perfect Pureblood heir. That kind of act will bother them.

That was their first annoying thing that happened to them on the train.

The second one involved a certain red head.

Again, someone barge into their compartment. A red head, Weasley, came inside.

"I heard Scilla Potter will attend Hogwarts this year. Oh. Malfoy." He seethed.

"Used robes, red hair, you must be Weasley." Draco sneered.

The boy face was getting redder, whether it's from anger or shame.

"Shut up. Potter definitely won't be here with slimy snakes."

'Since when does snake became slimy?'

Scilla shook her head and cast a wandless and wordless spell that throw the read h head out their compartment door and locked it.

Draco mouthed a thank you. Scilla smiled and pat his head.

~~~~~

They arrived 20 minutes after that. It was dark outside. A giant bearded man was shouting Firs' years.

"They send an oaf to get us? Unbelievable." Draco complained.

Scilla lightly hit her brother and glared at him.

The half giant led them to a dock. Scilla, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy took the same boat.

The boat started to move crossing the giant Lake.

It only took them a few m minutes before they saw the majestic castle standing atop a hill.

Scilla could already feel Hogwarts magic welcoming her, embracing her like a mother.

"I'm home." She whispered.

~~~~~

They arrived shortly. The half giant knock on a huge door.

A stern looking woman in emerald robes came out. She nodded at half giant.

"Thank you, Hagrid."

The half giant, Hagrid, went out and left the children with the woman who introduced herself as Professor Mcgonagall.

She explained about the 4 house of Hogwarts and how they'll be your family from then on.

Scilla didn't even listen to any of that and instead focused on the Hogwarts magic surrounding her.

Draco shook her shoulder to snap her out when Mcgonagall went inside.

"You didn't listen."

"Pardon?" Scilla asked.

"Forget it. I shouldn't be surprised anymore."

Scilla just looked at her brother confused.

"Ahhh!!!"

Scilla and Draco looked at the source of the scream.

They saw a few ghost came flying by.

Scilla smiled when she saw Bloody Baron. She waved slightly at him.

Bloody Baron noticed her and came over. He bowed at her slightly and whispered something only she can hear in Language of The Dead.

*My Lady,*

Scilla smiled and nodded. Their interaction was cut short by Mcgonagall coming out and ushered the children inside.

She waved at Bloody Baron before following the other inside.
_____________________________

Word Count : 938

A/N
Done. I'm terribly sorry for the late update. I forgot I didn't publish last week. So here it is. There's probably some typos in there. I don't know when the next update will be. I'm kinda busy this month. But I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Sapphire