Over Your Heads

"I'm booooreeeeed!"

"Nobara, please stop whining, complaining, and groaning. We won't get anything done that way." At this point, you've had enough of her childish behavior. Yet you were somehow keeping it together.

Kugisaki scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "What's to get done? We were sent on a mission, we've been walking around- nothing. I feel like this was just a setup to get rid of us!"

You, Okkotsu, Itadori, and Inumaki flinched. Now- why did Inumaki flinch? Well, it's because the thought of losing his best friend and the girl he loves most isn't something he wants to think about. Yet here you all are- probably in a terrible situation in which 3 of you might die.

Fushiguro frowned, giving a slight glare to Kugisaki. "Maybe watch your wording? There are 3 people here that the higher ups plan to execute. Saying we've been setup to be gotten rid of is kind of a sensitive topic, ya know."

She quickly looked at the 3 who have dark looks on their faces. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it like that...."

You shook your head, a softer look claiming yout face. "It's fine. Let's just continue looking for our mission." You remained in front, staying silent.

"Y/n?"

You turn to look at him. "Something wrong Inumaki?"

He shook his head. "How are you holding up?"

You release a sigh. "Could be better. But hey- if we successfully complete this mission with all of us alive, then we'll get a week off." You attempt to cheer him and the others up.

Inumaki was the only one that didn't fall for it. "Please don't die, Y/n. I dont want to lose you."

You stare into his purple orbs. "We both know I can't make that promise."

"IS THAT A FUCKING SPECIAL GRADE?! WHERE THE FUCK IS OKKOTSU?!"

Kugisaki Nobara was currently struggling with assisting a few of the others with a very powerful cursed spirit that appeared out of nowhere, admist what must've been hundreds of other cursed spirits ranked at grade 1 or lower. At the moment, everyone was struggling. Okkotsu was nowhere to be found. Inumaki desperately needed Panda and Maki to cover him while he rakes care of his throat.

And you? Well... about that....

"Motherfucker. Disgusting fucking shit. I'm fucking going home after escaping this hell with the others and rant to Omi for an entire fucking day. So goddamn tired of this curse bullshit."

You were currently grumbling after being swarmed by 20 grade 1 CURSES along with at least 50 other curses. Your clothes were almost nonexistent, you had blood and dirt everywhere- overall, you looked like absolute shit (to put it nicely).

"If I end up sick because of you fucking germs, I'm destroying the whole goddamn world. Gonna pull a fucking Koro-sensei with this stupid planet. Blow shit up and be done with your fucking asses."

To say the least, you were in a very bad mood- murder on your mind. Well, more like mass destruction and total annihilation. Genocide, maybe. What race would you wipe out? Well, for starters you could wipe out all curses, then maybe move on to curse users. And if you're really in a bad mood afterwards, try all sorcerers maybe!

You sighed, shaking your head. "Not all. Maybe just the higher ups. Toge and the others don't deserve to die. Speaking of which...." You look all around. "Where the fuck is everyone?"

The rest were nowhere to be seen. When the initial attack began, you and Okkotsu had been separated from the rest of the group... and each other. Leaving you alone to get beat up and dirty, resulting in your current bad mood.