Who do you think you are?

"Captain?" Fury asked Rogers if he was ready. I looked to Steve and he did look like he was ready, but I needed to go with him. He also nodded to Natasha meaning she should go too.

"I'm on it." Rogers replied and he left the room to suit up. I turned to Fury, I had to go.

"I volunteer to assist the Captain," I said strongly. He rose his eyebrows to me. I was breathing heavily, I just needed this.

"No agent Vasko, you stay here," he said in a patronising tone. 

"Why?" I asked as he turned to walk away.

"I'm sorry?" He asked surprised by my stubbornness.

"Why? I am just as good as Natasha or anyone else." I spoke confidently. I could see Coulson in the corner of my eye taking a deep breath.

"You are still on probation and I would trust Natasha or any other agent with my life. I do not trust you." And he left me. I gritted my teeth, I was furious. I took a few breaths trying to contain any flames that might erupt from me.

"Maybe you should get some rest." Coulson suggested upon seeing my annoyance.

"No, I will just watch the CCTV footage." I resolved. I walked over to a spare terminal and hacked into the German CCTV footage for where Loki was last spotted. I found him, he was in a public crowd, just standing there. I zoomed in on his face. It was good to just see him again.

"Why the sudden interest in Gods?" Coulson asked curiously. I glanced up at him as he was leaning over me.

"What makes you think it is sudden?" I replied, my eyes still transfixed on the image of Loki.

"Well you have never mentioned it before."

"Can't I like a topic? No one goes on at you for liking Rogers, why should my interest in Gods be any different?!" I spat back. I didn't mean to but this moment was just so critical. Coulson left the room and left me to stare at the screen.

Half an hour had passed before anything happened. Natasha and Rogers were just flying over France and Loki had just began to move. I watched the screen intensely as Loki entered a well made building. I quickly patched into the cameras in the building. The inside was very grand and had a lot of art and music being displayed. There was a huge crowd inside. I spotted Loki walking down some flights of steps. My fingers gently traced over his moving image, longing to touch him. All of those months thinking he was dead and now, well here he was. I watched on as he reached two guards. Now his purpose there was confirmed. I watched on in horror as he attacked the two men savagely with his cane. My eyes widened as he lunged for a old looking man and he forced him onto the table. Loki brought some thing out from beneath his coat. He forced it into the poor mans eye. I looked as the man shook in pain and distress. It was then when my heart broke. It wasn't the attacks or the murder. It was the look of pleasure on Loki's face. The wide smile that broke his solemn face made tears spill from my eyes.

"Oh Loki," I whispered quietly to myself. How could he do such things? I could not watch any longer. I pushed myself away from the computer and left the main deck. I calming walked through the corridors trying to compose myself. I came across Banner in his lab, he looked bored.

"Need any help?" I asked. He shook his head and returned to look at his computers. I sighed and was about to leave when he spoke.

"Why doesn't he trust you, Fury I mean?" He asked. I leant against the door and looked at him.

"Fury distrusts anything that is unknown to him. He doesn't know me so he doesn't trust me. I am sure you understand." I smiled. He laughed back in agreement.