Spaghetti Stains with Hate

• Dedicated to My readers <3

W-W-WA-WAIT!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK (Please Remember Me) THEN PLEASE GO AND READ IT BEFORE YOU START READING THIS.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS SENTENCE AND STILL HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK THEN ENJOY THIS SEQUEL YOU BAD ARSE.

Oh and I'm from England, so I'll use British terms (sorry) such as mum instead of mom. Sorry for any inconveniences. Happy reading x

Skylar's POV

"Hey Max!" I shouted as I approached my best friend.

A smile appeared across his face as he turned to me. 

"Skylar, sick colour," he commented as he held up my newly blue dip-dyed hair. I've been meaning to dip-dye my hair ever since they came up with it but I never got the chance till yesterday; I must admit my brown hair looked great with blue on the tips of my hair.

"Thanks. Took me ages and also a lot of begging but yeah it's alright."

My ear detected a familiar ranges of laughter entering the classroom. I turned around to see 2/5 of the Janoskians with girls surrounding them. Luke and Jai.

I exchanged a glance with Jai, my ex, we never really talked in the last 4 months just shared glances as usual. I didn't hate him but I wasn't too fond of him either; needless to say, what he did was fucked up.

"Can't believe you went out with that guy," Max muttered under his breath which made me smirk.

"Why, jealous?"

He started to fluster and began his usual protesting. I love teasing this boy.

"Max, I was joking... AGAIN!" I laughed.

"Right, so was I, Skylar."

"You always say that!" I laughed. I didn't realise how loud I was laughing till everyone's eyes were on me.

A few months ago I would have hid in the lockers or something but I could care less at this stage of the weird thing we call 'life'.

Jai's POV

I can't stand the way he's always with her, how he always manages to make her laugh and smile, the way he looks at her makes me want to punch his balls, super hard.

"Jai," Luke hit me in the arm, I turned my gaze to him. "Don't tell me you're still in love with her?"

"WHAT- N-N-NO! I'm not," I answered truthfully.

I wasn't in love with her but I can't help but care for her; just because you stop talking to someone you once loved does not mean that you stop caring for them, in some sense, I don't think I could ever stop caring for her. After all, she's Skylar and she'll always be Skylar, my first love.

"Well, whatever it is you feel for her, get rid of it. You know Max likes her and he will totally kill all of us if you even go near her. He does boxing you know? And remember that time when we went to the gym?"

Of course I remember.

We walked into the gym ready to film for the Janoskians MTV Episodes when we saw two guys in the ring in the middle of a match. One of them was Max, the other one I didn't recognise so he probably wasn't from around here. We watched in the small crowd as he threw and blocked punches. His gaze turned to me and his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes held anger - pure hatred and fury. He suddenly lashed out at the guy and kept punching him non-stop. The guy got knocked out in a matter of seconds; Max wouldn't have stopped if the referee hadn't told him to. It was shit scary, I'm pretty sure Beau shat himself being the pussy he is.