Take a chill pill

Not proofread

Scarlett's pov
I woke up completely on top of Lizzie. I carefully make my way over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready. Today, we are going on set to film some scenes to I don't need to dress up. I chose to wear sweat and a hoodie.

After that, I walk out and see Rose sitting up on the bed rubbing her eyes. I make my way over. "Morning sweetheart" I move some hair out of her face. "Morning, I want to twin with you today" she tells me. I nod and she jumps off the bed and runs to her room.

I follow her to her room and go to her closet. I pick out some grey sweats and a navy blue hoodie. That's what I'm wearing. She runs into her walk in closet and jumps up and down. "Yay! Now we can twin" she grabs the clothes and undresses in front of me.

"After you finished, go brush your teeth" I tell her walking out of her closet to Chloe's room to find some clothes for her. I know she's 15 but I still like picking out some clothes. I pick out some black sweats with a white hoodie.

I bring them with me back to my room. I see Rose jumping on top of Chloe waking her up. "Rose be careful" I hear Lizzie say in her morning voice. God so sexy. I walk over placing Chloe's clothes on my bed.

"Morning everyone" I announced making Lizzie jump. She clearly didn't see me. "Chloe your clothes are right there, Lizzie follow me" they nod their head. Chloe goes to the bathroom to get ready as Rose sits on the bed playing games on my phone.

"Okay so I know you don't have clothes here so pick whatever you want to wear" I point to all of my clothes. "You sure?" She walks over grabbing a hoodie and placing it in front of her body looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah. Take whatever you want" she does a little jump and I laugh. "What?" She whined turning around. "Your cute" she smiles at walks over to me hugging me. I hug back squeezing her tight. She was messing with my hoodie on my back or something- "oh my gosh!" I pull back holding my chest. Mostly my bra.

"It worked!" She cheered. "How did you learn how to do that?" I reach behind my back to clip my bra back on. "Snitches end up in ditches" she laughs. Okay now I want to know. "Tell me" I cross my arms. "Okay okay, Cobie showed me last week after she saw how I look at you and blah blah" she makes hand gestures.

Cute. "She told me that it would come in handy and it did" she smiles taking her tank top off, leaving her in her bra, and putting my hoodie on. "I'm keeping these" she points to my pjs. "Alright silly" I start walking off but I get stopped.

I look back to see her pouting. "Your forgetting something" let's play dumb shall we. "I don't think so" I walk to my room with her following me. "Are you sure?" I laugh a little. "Well I need to feed my kids so that's what I'm forgetting".

I grab my phone that was left behind from Rose and make my way to the corridor. "Oh okay" I hear Lizzie's voice from the other room. I feel bad now. I know what she wants. I look back and see her sitting on my bed looking out the window with her legs crossed.

I sigh making my way back in the room walking towards her. I stand in front of her, putting my index finger under her chin so that she can look at me. "Go make your kids breakfast" she sounded a little annoyed which is cute.

She's looking everywhere except for my eyes. "Liz look at me" she doesn't. "Babe please?" She finally looks up. I knew that would work. "You really thought I'd forget?" She slowly nods her head. "Silly goose" I lean down and kiss her lips.

She pulls me down on her lap and deepens the kiss. "We should go downstairs now" I tell her after I catch my breath. "Okay" I get off her but she picks me up and takes me downstairs. "Took you long enough. I'm hungry" Rose says with her head laying on the table.