Mean Comments

Chloe's pov

I went to my room so that I wouldn't cry in front of my parents and Rose. Let me tell you why I'm now crying.

Mean comments.

That's why. People can say mean things to you and it's annoying. I pulled out my phone seeing other comments. They say that I shouldn't have been adopted and stuff like that. You know?

The more I read them, the more I want to just jump off the roof. And land on some balloons.

I hear someone knock on my door but I ignore it. Then I feel someone light jump on my bed and I look up to see Rose staring at me. "What do you want Rose?" I look back down.

"Mommy says you have to come back down to eat" she takes my hand and tried to drag me downstairs.

"Rose stop" I pull her off but then she goes behind me and tries pushing me. Okay I had it with her.

"ROSE WOULD YOU STOP!" I yell at her face and she immediately tears up and runs out the room. Great.

I sit on the floor because I'm too numb to move to my bed.

Scarlett's pov

I hear Chloe shout then the next thing I know, Rose comes running up to Chris crying. "Baby why are you crying?" He asks her.

"Chloe yelled at me" she sobs.

Okay I had it with her. I don't know what's her problem but she needs to stop. I stand up and march up to her room. I open the door and see her sitting on the floor with her head between her knees. "Chloe Elizabeth Quinn Johansson!" I say and she looks up. And I can tell she's been crying so I calm down a bit. "What's wrong?" I sit down next to her.

"Nothing" she says but I know damn well there's something.

"Chloe can you please tell me or-" I try speaking but what comes out of her mouth hurts.

" SCARLETT YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM SO STOP AND I SAID NOTHING IS WRONG GOD! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouts and stands up, grabs her phone and leaves her room.

I follow her out and I see her about to leave the house. "Chloe stop right now!" I tell her but she doesn't listen. She just walked out.

Chloe's pov

I don't care about what I just told her. It's true. She's not my real mother so why would I care? I walk out the house not caring what Scarlett says. I'm not listening to her. I walk for a bit not really knowing where to go until it starts to rain. "Ugh for fuck sakes!" I yell at literally nothing. I honestly give up.

I lay on the side wall, it was going to be the road but I don't want to die. I just lay there. My phone is in my pocket so that it wouldn't get wet. I look up at the sky and think about life. What did i do to deserve this hate? I start crying not that anyone is around so they wouldn't hear me.

I then close my eyes for a good 5 minutes. I can hear my phone ring but I chose to ignore it. I knew who it would be anyways. I was about to- "Chloe?" I hear someone say.

"God? Is that you?" I open my eyes and see Charli standing in front of me with a rain coat and umbrella.

Charli's pov

Dixie and I were watching something on tv when I saw someone walking from the corner of my eyes on the street. I looked to see who it was and I thought it was Chloe but why would she be all the way here? "Is that Chloe?" Dixie says looking out the window.

Whoever it was, they just laid on the sidewalk not caring if they got wet or not. "I'll go see if they need help" I get up and put my boots, raincoat on and take out my umbrella.

I walk out and walk towards the person laying on the floor. Then it hits me. It's Chloe. "Chloe?" I say and she opens her eyes.

"God? Is that you?" She says then she seems me standing there. "Oh hey Char" she sits up and I decide to sit next to her because why not.

"Why are you laying down on the sidewalk when it's pouring raining?" I ask her and she just looks out in front of her.

"To clear my brain" she says but I know she's lying but I won't push it. She can tell me when she's ready.

"Okay well let's go inside" I stand up and she stands up next to me. We walk inside and mom comes running with new clothes.

"Here go take a shower and warm up. Charli will show you where it is" she says and Chloe says thank you.

Time skip

We all took a shower. Separately. Then she says she wants to go to Emma's which I understand. So Dixie drives us there. "I'll wait in the car" Dixie says and I get out with Chloe.

Emma's pov

I hear the doorbell and my mom answered it. "Oh hi Chloe! It's so nice to see you again" she says and I immediately stand up and run to the door.

"Chloe! And Charli..." i hug Chloe and glare at Charli.

"Um I'll see you later" Charli quickly hugs Chloe and runs off to the car.

"Where are you clothes?" I ask Chloe as I'm taking her upstairs to my room.

"On my body?" She plops down on my bed.

"No your old clothes. When we FaceTime earlier you weren't wearing that and I'm pretty sure that's Charli's. It had her last name on it" I show her where the last name is.

"I'm wearing these because I went on a walk then it was pouring rain then I laid on the sidewalk and stayed there and I didn't notice that I was in front of Charli's house so she let me in and her mom told me to take a shower and she gave me her clothes. That's it" she tells me and I believe her.

"Okay" I sit next to her. "But next time, I want to come and lay on the ground with you" I lay down and she lays on me. Well not really. My legs are spread so that she's in between them laying on her back. If that makes sense.

Chloe's pov

"Why can't you just be friends with my friends? I ask her and I can tell she's thinking.

"If you want me too then I will try at least. Just for you" she tells me and I smile.

10 minutes later...

I'm getting a face time call... "ugh I'm not answering her" I said turning my phone off completely.

I'm not about to talk to her right now. I know it s not her fault for people saying those comments but I feel like it also is. If she didn't adopt me then this wouldn't have happened.

Omg this is a mess but you'll see where I'm trying to get at soon but like... leave suggestions

I'm thinking of getting really mad at scar and not talk to her but only Chris and Rose and the whole gang

Then one day we say it's enough and you were thinking of ending it but Scar tells us things so that we don't

I don't know just a thought anyways

Bye