She's Not Worth My Time

Chloe's pov
I get a text from Dixie saying that we are all hanging out tonight at the their house with the whole squad. I ask her if Emma could come and she says of course. The more the better.

So I text Emma saying that we are going to the D'Amelio's tonight. She said that it was okay. "Mom I'm going to Dixie's tonight with everyone else and Emma" I tell mom as we are still in her trailer playing games.

"Okay sounds fun" she says and I nod my head. "Who's all in this group?" Lizzie asks. "Well there's Tony, Larray, Addison, Charli, Dixie, Noah, Avani..."

"Omg so many" Lizzie says after I told her everyone. "Yeah but it's fun" I tell her and she nods her head. "Okay let's go get Emma" Rose says putting the game away and we all walked out.

"Can we order pizza!?" Rose shouts while running towards dad. He picks her up and spins her around. "No pizza today. Since you scared me to death" mom says and we laugh but she doesn't.

"Heheh" I laugh nervously. "Sorry again" I said and Lizzie comes up beside me and gives me a side hug. "Would you stop apologizing" she say and I nod my head.

We see Sebastian and Anthony walk up to us and they look scared so I look up to mom and she's giving them the Black Widow stare. "Leaving so soon?" Sebby asks. "Why? Do you have another prank to pull?" Mom says.

"Oh shit. Things are about to go down" I say and mom smacks the back of my head. Not that hard so I'm fine. "Ouch I was joking" I told her. "Chloe! Hurry up. I want to sit next to you!" Rose shouts from across the parking lot.

"One minute!" I yell back and she nods her head and climbs in the car with dad. "It was Chloe's idea" Anthony says and I roll my eyes. "Yeah but you let it happen" mom says. Good she has my back.

"Enough. Let's go" lizzie says pulling us to the car. She literally had to pull mom with her so that she wouldn't start fighting the boys. "Mommy can we please get pizza" Rose whines as we get in the car.

"No rose" she says but then she smiles at me then immediately starts to cry. "Mommy pleaseeeee" she's 'crying' now. "Omg fine!" Mom gives in and Rose looks at me smiling.

"Evil" Lizzie said seeing the whole thing. "Want to tell me what happened to moms cookies today?" I whisper to her. "You promised you wouldn't say anything!" She hissed at me and I laugh.

"Mommy where is dad going?" Rose asks looking out the window seeing him walk off to somewhere. "He has an interview so it will just be us for a bit" mom answers.

"Okay now pizza" Rose really wanted her pizza. Anyways we get to the pizza place and order out pizza and eat. After that, we drive to Emma's to pick her up then going to the D'Amelio's.

So that's what we did.

Time skip to the D'Amelio's house

"It's obviously Moana" Charli is getting upset over the game Charades. It's kinda funny. But when I laughed I saw Emma glaring at me. I'm glad I was the only one who saw that or else it would be awkward.

"Okay Chloe's turn" Larray says and I pick up a card and act out. Everyone was yelling at me the whole time but no one was getting the answer. "Fish!" "Dolphins!" They shout random things we can find in the ocean.

"Finding Nemo!" Charli said. "That's it!" I told her and we squealed, we'll mostly Charli, and we high-fived. I see Emma upset and she leaves to get some water in the kitchen.

"My turn" Larray says and the game goes on. I decide to go see what was wrong with Em.

Emma's pov
I was getting tired of sitting here and watch my girlfriend and Charli flirt so I went to get some water. "Oh hey Em!" Heidi is sitting at the counter reading a book. "Hi" i said helping myself to some water.

I get the water and sit down next to her. "Watcha reading?" I look over and she shoes me the cover. "Ah that's a good one" I tell her and she nods her head. "Are you kids hungry?" She asks me.

"Yeah well mostly Noah" I hear Chloe say behind me so I turn around. "Okay I'll make some food. Is there anything you two want?" She asks getting up and look in the pantry. "Anything's fine thank you" I tell her and she gets to work.

Chloe comes and sit where Heidi was before she left. We sat there in silent watching Heidi get to work. "Do you need help?" I ask her and she just shakes her head and shooed us out.

We're both walking back but Chloe stops me and brings me to the backyard where there was a sitting area. Oh and Cali was there chilling with us. "What's wrong?" She asks me while she pets Cali.

"Nothing why?" I look at her but she doesn't seem like she believed me. "Is it because of Charli?" She looks at me and I just look down and I hear her sigh. "Em look at me" she says but I don't budge.

"Bubs please?" I hear her. Whenever she calls me names like that it makes my heart melt. Making me smile. "Ah now that you're smiling, could you please look at me" she asks and I finally do.

"Look. Charli..." she says looking back making sure no one was around. "Charli isn't worth my time" she tells me and I smile a little. "And your worth every second of mine so please stop thinking about the wrong thing" she tells me and I can't help but feel tears fall down.

"Awww bubs" she cups my face and whips my tears away making me lean into her touch. "Princess doesn't cry. Especially mine" she says kissing my lips. "Emma Williams... I love you and if I could marry you right now i would. Without thinking twice" she tells me.

She knows how much I like to talk about my future with her. "I love you too Chloe Johansson and I would marry you right here right now if I could" I tell her and she kissed me again.

I know it's cringy but I love her. And she loves me. That's all that matters.

Suggestions kids