What they mean

⚠️not proofread⚠️

Rose's pov
I woke up all alone in my bed because I heard some people talking a little too loud. It ruined by beauty sleep. I get up, get dress and make my way to Chloe's room to see if she's awake. If not then I will wake her up. She needs to play Barbie with me.

I hear some voices downstairs but that's just probably mommy and Lizzie talking. I skip my way to Chloe's room and bust the door open. I see her fast asleep. Not for long. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I shout jumping on her. But I'm careful of her leg. Or else she would beat me.

"Rose stop" she says pushing me off of her. "No, you have to come play Barbie with me" I whisper in her ear. "No" okay she's annoying. "Please" I start to cry making her sigh and agree to play with me.

"Wanna help me pick out my outfit?" She ask getting up and going to her closet. I follow her and push her to the side kinda forgetting about her leg. "Ouch" she says sarcastically. I don't think her leg hurts that much now. I should test it and punch her on the leg.

"This" I point to a summer romper so now where twining. Mommy bought us matching ones since I made her. After that, we were walking out of her room when we heard someone say..."listen here you bitch...".

I look at Chloe not knowing what that means. "What does bitch mean?" I ask her. "I-um it means a female dog" she tells me. Oh that's something new that I learned. I'll tell mom and Lizzie later.

When then heard some other things that wasn't nice. "What does motherfucker mean?" I ask since that's what I heard from a woman downstairs. "Nothing. Let's go play dolls" she covers my ears and brings me to the play room.

We have a play room with bunch of different things. There's even a rock climbing wall. "Do you girls want breakfast?" Lizzie says coming in the room with her hair a little wet. "Yes please" my sister and I both say.

She goes down and some things happen. I don't know what because Chloe shut the door. "What's going on?" I ask her as I started climbing on the wall. "Nothing Rose" so that means there's something then.

Chloe's pov
I don't know what's happening down there but I don't like it. "I'll be back" I got up from my spot on the floor. "Where are you going?" She ask jumping down and landing the black widow. This child I swear.

"Bathroom" I walk out but she follows me. "Why are you following me?" I turn around. She was about to answer but we saw mom walking up the stairs looking mad and her face was red. "Mom?" I say as she walks back but she ignores me.

She walks in her room and slams the door shut and I'm pretty sure she locked it. "I no longer need to go to the bathroom" I told Rose. "I'll go find Lizzie" she says running off. I make my way to moms room and knock.

She doesn't answer but I try again. I can hear some light crying on the other side. "Mom can I come in?" I ask as I slide my back against the door and sitting on the floor.

Scarlett's pov
She just asked me if she could come in. I don't want her seeing me like this. I walk over and slide my back against the door and lean my head on it. "What's wrong?" She ask. I wipe my tears. "You're to young to understand baby" I tell her.

"Then let me understand" I sigh. I get up and unlock the door then opening making her fall on her back. That made me smile. A little. "Ouch that hurt" she holds her head. I open my arms telling her to come over. She does so and I hug her then kissing her head.

"Better?" I ask. She nods. "So what's wrong?" She ask still hugging me. "Just Kara being the total bitch she is" I laugh trying to lighten up the mood. "Is that why your face is all red?" She pulls away and looks at my face. I just nod my head. I don't know what to tell her.