Broken

Chloe's pov
I can hear an annoying beeping noise right beside my ear. "Ugh shut that off" I said and when I did, my throat hurt like a bitch. "Sorry honey, but I can't" someone said so I open my eyes. I look around and see that I'm in a hospital room.

"Why am i here?" I ask the nice lady who was beside me doing things. "You were in a car accident" she told me and then I realized. "Where's Emma!?" I practically shouted. "She's in another room" I nod my head and she leaves.

I then hear some familiar voices in the hallway then the door opens to see mom and dad looking worried and looking like they didn't sleep in ages. "Chloe!" Mom says running to me and carefully hugging me. Dad doing the same.

"Are you okay? Anything hurting?" Dad is drilling me with questions. "I'm fine" i lied. My throat still hurts but that's whatever. I decided to get up and go see Emma. "What are you doing?" Mom asks clearly worried and she pushed me back down. "To see Emma?" "You can't. I'll get her" dad said and he left to find her.

"So what happened?" I ask mom. She sat down on a chair beside my bed. "They said that you and Emma were in a car accident. They wouldn't tell me how but the driver didn't make it" she told me and I look down.

It's then I realized that I'm wearing a cast on my right leg. "Oh and you broke your foot" she tells me and I sigh. "My head hurts" I tell her and she gets up and gives me pills that I'm supposed to take

"Does it have to be white?" I complain and mom laughs. "No, we can ask them to put a colour on it" I nod my head then I feel someone wrap theirs arms around me. "Oh my god! They wouldn't let me see you and I thought you were going to die! They weren't telling me anything" it was Emma.

"I'll give you two some space" mom says walking out to see dad or something. "You scared me" she then starts to cry. I hug her as tight as I can making sure that she knows that I'm okay. "Please don't leave me" she cries and that makes my heart break. "I won't. I promise" she nods and sits next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

We wit there in silent. "How are you feeling?" She asks me pointing to my leg. "Eh could be better" she smiles. "White? Really?" She looks back down and laughs. "Yeah... I want to change it though" "what colour?" "Purple" I tell her.

"My favourite colour" I nod my head and we talk about things. Trying to forget what happened... last night? I don't know how long I've been out for.

Rose's pov
Last night mom and dad had to drop me off at Lizzie's house because there was an emergency with Chloe. I didn't say much because I don't want to stress them out even more. So I stayed with Lizzie over night.

It was fun but I wanted to see Chloe. I want to know what's happening. It was now the morning and I wanted to go see mom and dad. "Lizzie! I want to see mommy and daddy!" I shout and she runs in the room. "Rose we can't. Not right now" she tells me.

"No! Now!" I tell her and she sighs. "Fine" she packs my bag and we are off to the hospital. I don't know why we're here but whatever. She takes my hand and we walk inside and in a specific hallway.

I then see mom and dad sitting on some chairs with Emma's mom. I run up to them. "Where's Chloe?" I ask them as mom picks me up and hugs me. Is she okay? "She's in the room" she tells me and I tilt my head.

"Why?" "She broke her leg" dad tells me and I get off of mom and run into the room they told me she was in. I open the door and see Emma resting her head on Chloe's shoulder.

I walk up to them and Emma sees me. "Hi Rose" she has a bandage on her head. "Are you hurt?" I ask her and she picks me and sets me on her lap. "I was but I'm okay now" I nod my head and look at Chloe then her leg.

"Chloe? Are you okay?" I ask her poking her face. She laughs so I'm guessing she is. "Yes I am rosebud" I nod my head and we talk mostly about princess. Then this lady came in and put some purple tape on Chloe's white hard leg thing.

"So who wants to sign it?" Chloe asks getting a marker from the table. "Sign what?" I ask her and Emma takes the marker and puts something on it. I look over and see that she put her name then a heart beside it.

"My cast. Rose do you want to sign it?" Chloe asks and I nod taking the marker. I move over so that I can sign it. I make my name look as pretty as it can. After I finished, I gave Emma the marker and she thanked me.

Chloe's pov
Em and Rose signed my cast. Now I just have to make everyone else sign it. And by everyone I mean the whole Marvel cast. I don't know how it's all going to fit but we'll make it work.

"Chloe? You ready? The nurse said we can leave" dad says walking in with a wheel chair. "Really?" I tell him and he nods. Then mom walks in with crutches in her hands.

"Butt in the chair" dad said helping me down with the help of Emma and a little of Rose. Rose was just holding my shirt and the marker. She told me that she has to hold onto the marker so that it doesn't roll away or that I slip and fall on in.

"Okay let's go. Emma your mom is waiting at the front" mom told her and she nods.

Rose sits down on my lap as I'm in the wheelchair. I didn't mind. Dad pushed us out and into the hall then to the main room. "Call if you need anything" Emma's mom told us and we nod. Emma said goodbye and they left.

"When we get home, I want your butt on the couch" mom said as she puts the crutches away in the back of the car. "Fine" I can't argue with that. If I did, she will literally put me on the couch. This should be fun. Stupid car accident.