Finding out

Not proofread like always

Chloe's pov
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask mom. She looks stressed about something and I want to find out about what. "Mom? What's wrong?" That's when she starts to cry.

Girl what is happening. "Mom?" She doesn't say anything so I carefully jump off the counter and hop on my good leg, over to her. I hug her as I let her cry on my shoulders.

"Mom you have to breath" I tell her. She isn't really breathing right now and whenever she cries, I cry. So I'm kinda crying right now.

She calms down a little and looks down at me. "Why are you crying?" She laughs a little wiping my tears. "Why are you?" I do the same thing as she did to me.

"I-it's about Chris" she tells me before we hear laughter come from the entrance. "No I won" we hear Rose giggle. I look up at mom trying to figure out what she means.

"What do y-" "hey girls!" Lizzie interrupts me, walking in the room not noticing that mom was crying until she fully gave us her attention. "Scar? What's wrong?" Lizzie walks over to us.

She picks me up and sets me on the counter. "Don't hurt yourself again" she tells me before going over to mom and picking her up. Mom wraps her legs around her...that's kinda fruity if you ask me.

She sets her down next to me and opens her legs so that's she's now standing in front of her. FRUITY. "What some fruits with that?" I ask them and they both look at me. "Some cherries would be nice" Lizzie says.

I don't know if she's being serious or joking. "I'm joking" she tells me. I feel like she isn't... "so beautiful, why are you sad?" Lizzie ask. Okay definitely some fruitness right there.

Mom doesn't say anything. She just looks down at Lizzie necklace and plays with it. "Oh I see. That son of a bitch, I knew he wasn't good enough for you" Lizzie says making my jaw drop to the floor.

"Are you talking about me?" I hear Emma walk in looking scared. "Oh no bestie. I love you and I already planned your wedding" Lizzie says making Em cool down. She sits down next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.

"See, that's what I want" mom says looking at us. Okay so somethings wrong in their marriage or something. "What's going on?" Dad then walks in. Oh no.

"Nothing I was just getting some water" mom says and thank god there was a cup next to her. "Okay, the movie is almost done" he says then leaves. I look over at Emma then mom. I know she's trying her hardest not to cry and she's doing great at it. Which is concerning.

We heard some laughing then people going out in the backyard. "Mommy! Who's Kara?" Rose runs in the room with dads phone. She must have been playful with it. I feel like mom already knows something about her.

"Excuse me" she says pushing Lizzie a little for space and going up to her room. "Is mommy okay?" Rose ask as Lizzie helps her up on the counter beside me. "Yes she will be, can I see the phone?" I ask Rose and she hands it to me.

I look through it and there's things I wouldn't think dad would do so I turn it off. "Yeah okay" I hear Hunter walk in the house. "Hey guys, we're off" he says helping Daisy with her jacket.

"Where's Scar?" Hunter ask. "in her room" I gave him a face which he understood. "I'll be back babe" he tells Daisy and runs up to her room. "Are you sure Scar is okay?" Dad or Chris ask. "Yeah" Lizzie says smiling at him.

"Okay, I'll be gone to set" he says. It's true. He does have to film some things. He then leave. Hunter walks downstairs looking a bit mad. "Shall we go?" He ask Daisy who was waiting patiently at the door. "Yes, bye guys" she says and we say bye back. Dodger left with them.